Chapter 36

{3rd person POV}

"So you mean you're staying at (F/N)'s place for now?" Iwaizumi asked.

Oikawa and the other 3rd years were currently having lunch together in the cafeteria since they bumped onto eachother.

Where's (F/N) you must ask?

well, she got called by the student president for something and told both Iwaizumi and Oikawa to go ahead without her.

"Well that's what Tadaomi-san told me... He said that I can stay there until my... case... got in good hands" Oikawa reply as he took a bite from his milkbread.

"Ne, Oikawa... I heard about what happend to your girlfriend last week, dude" Matsun stated.

"Ex... I'm planning to breakup with her when she got her suspention ends" Oikawa stated with a serious tone.

"Finally! I've been waiting for this moment!" Makki cheered s he slam the table while Matsun sweatdropped beside him.

Oikawa chuckles.

"Though, I'm still afraid of her but (F/N)-Chan are there to help me" Oikawa exclaim.

The other 3rd years make eye contact with eachother and grinned.

"Sooo~ Did you have someone in mind after you breakup with Nakata?" Makki askedas he rest his cheek on his palm, grinning.

Oikawa blinks at them with mixed disbeliefness and confusion.

"Huh?" He cood.

"Don't 'huh?' us, tell us about your soon to be girlfriend~" Matsun sang.

"Soon to be girlfriend? What are you guys talking about?" Oikawa stated, innocently as he was still clueless.

"It's (F/N) isn't it?" Iwaizumi stated.

"(F/N)-Chan? What are you guys-" Oikawa cutted off his sentence as realization struck him like a lightning.

His face then started to turn red.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING A-ABOUT?! I-I JUST SAYING THAT SHE'S JUST H-HELPING ME!" Oikawa burst out as he slam both of his hands on the table and move his body forward close to Makki and Matsun's face.

"Your face says otherwise though" Iwaizumi commented bluntly.

"Not you too, Iwa-Chan!" Oikawa cried out.

"To be honest, you both will look good if you two are together y'know?" Makki exclaim.

"Couldn't agree more" Both Iwaizumi and Matsun spoke in unison.

Oikawa's face got redder as he slide down his chair.

"I... haven't thought of something like that before..." Oikawa cooed as he hid his red face behind his palms.

"Speaking of her, there's she is" Matsun pointed out, making Oikawa flinches in suprise.

"There you two are" (F/N) cheered as she stood beside Oikawa, putting a large stack of papers on their table that she carried.

"Hey, captain's future girlfriend" both Makki and Matsun spoke in unison with a smug on their face.

"Captain's future girlfriend?-"

"GAHH!! J-Just ignore them, (F/N)-Chan! They're just messing w-with me!" Oikawa exclaim as he swing his arms around.

(F/N) just blinks at him, confusely.

"Okay?"

"Anyways, I'm here to tell you guys something! Well, it should be announce later but I want you all to be the first person to know" (F/N) stated as she claps her hands together with a smile.