Chapter 57

{3rd person POV}

"I didn't know you're such a good kisser..." Oikawa commented after he pull away from the hug and place the back on his hand onto his lips.

"I've learn from the best~" she sang with a grin.

"I think I know where you learn that..." Oikawa sweatdropped.

(F/N) giggles and took the bag.

"Ohh? Roses? Sweets?" She speak as she look through it.

"Y-Yeah.. I bought it f-for you.." Oikawa cooed while looking away.

(F/N) look up and smiles.

"Thanks, Tooru... I really appreciated it!" She cheered.

Oikawa nods, still looking away.

"Anyways, (F/N)-Chan... I-"

"What a sweet confession" a voice spoke, making the two snapped their heads at the source.

They were met with Dina who's leaning onto the school building, looking at them while crossing her arms.

"Ah, Dina.." (F/N) called out.

"First of all, congratulation for being taken and second, you still have basketball practice" she stated dumbfoded.

(F/N) chuckles and look back up at Oikawa.

"I'll see you at home, Tooru" she bidded and peck Oikawa on the lips.

She then jogs off with Dina, going back to the gym.

Oikawa stood there froze as he was still proceeding what just happend.

"So? How did it go?" Iwaizumi asked as he come out of his hiding spot.

Oikawa were snapped out of his blurness and look at his childhoodfriend.

He then grins.

"I did it, Iwa-Chan~ She accepted me with all of her heart!" Oikawa cheered with a peace sign.

Iwaizumi sweatdropped.

"Okay- I understand your excitement but you're too happy right now..." Hhe commented.

"Hehe~ Gomen! I just never felt this happy in my entire life!" He cheered and swing his arms up.

Iwaizumi sighs and smiles afterward, seeing his childhoodfriend happy.

"Anyways, how's that second kiss?" Iwaizumi asked as he raised an eyebrow.

Oikawa froze and shakily look at Iwaizumi.

His face then started to redden.

"W-WAIT!- YOU SAW T-THAT!?" He bursted out.

Iwaizumi grins.

"Of course I have to peek" he stated bluntly.

"I-IWA-CHAN! YOU S-SAW NOTHING!!" Oikawa denied.

"I don't think so~ I watches as both of your tou-" Iwaizumu got interrupted when a hand then come covering his mouth.

"D-Don't detail i-it out! It w-was unexpected!" Oikawa scold as he getting redder.

Little did they both know, someone is not so happy about Oikawa's confession towards (F/N) as they eavesdropping.

They cleach their fist and gritted their teeth.

"This is unfair! Why she turned my confession down while accepting him!? I'm 10 times more better than that crybaby!" The person mumbled, holding their anger.

"Just you wait... I'll show her that I'm more suitable being her boyfriend..." the person exclaim with an evil grin.

At home/night