Chapter 44

{3rd person POV}

The next morning

"Thank you for the food"

"Alright kids, get ready before you're late" Karasuma spoke as he stood up.

"Yes, papa!"

"Alright"

"Whateves"

"Ah, by the way, I want to walk to school from here with Tooru... Hajime will be joining us" (F/N) spoke.

"Go ahead, sweetheart... Just be careful" Irina reminded.

(F/N) nods and turn to Oikawa.

"C'mon, we don't want Hajime to wait" she spoke as she slung her bag on her shoulder.

"Right behind you, (F/N)-Chan!~" Oikawa cheered as he followed after getting a goodby kisses on the forehead from Irina.

As soon (F/N) opens the door, a bouquet of roses suddenly popped out of nowhere.

This startled (F/N) as she cooed in suprise.

Oikawa who was following her from behind, bumped onto her gently with an "oof".

"Why did you suddenly stop?-" Oikawa were cutted off when his eyes landed on a certain person.

"Sei? What are you doing here? And what's with the bouquet?" (F/N) asked.

"I'm just in the mood to give these for your fresh start in the morning, that's all" Akashi reply with a smile.

(F/N) giggles and took it.

"You're so sweet, Sei"

"I know"

Oikawa on the otherhand just narrowed his eyes at Akashi while bitting his bottom lip.

"Ah, Seijurou! Long time no see" Irina greeted as she popped beside Oikawa.

"Irina-san... Ohayou" he greeted with a bow.

Irina then giggles and walk back inside to get ready.

"Thank you for giving me these, Sei... I really appreciate it" (F/N) thanked him.

Akashi shakes his head and grab (F/N) right hand as he kiss the back of it.

"Anything for you, m'lady" he stated with a grin.

"Fwahh!! (F/N)-Chan!!~" Oikawa called out as he jumped on (F/N) frok behind, wrapping his large arms around her neck.

"W-Woah! Tooru? What's wrong?" She ask as she turn her head around

"Can we maybe stop by at the cafe down the streets?~ I suddenly craving Milkbreadd" he cried out with a pout.

'Why you have to be so damn cute with that pout of yours, Tooru?' (F/N) thought as she bit her bottom lip, preventing from her to squels.

"Yeah sure. We have plenty of time anyways!" She cheered while patting his head.

"Yayy" Oikawa cooed as he purrs.

She sweatdropped.

"What are you? A cat?"

"(F/N)-Chan's kitten~"

(F/N) chuckles and she shook her head.

"What is he doing here in your house?" Akashi interrupted.

"Ah, he's staying here for the moment" (F/N) explain.

"For the moment?"

"Well it's kinda sensitive and personal so sorry.. I can't tell you more futher... I don't want to cross Tooru's privacy" she stated.