School

*Emily's POV*

"I'M LIKE HEY WASSUP HELLO, SEEN YOUR PRETTY ASS SOON AS YOU CAME IN THE DOOR!" Jack and I scream as we blare our currently favorite song, Trap Queen. Just like everyday since kindergarten, he came to pick me up and we ride to school together. "Hey!" I yell over the music. "What is it brownie eyes?" Jack asks turning to music down. Yeah, Jack has called me brownie eyes since we met, because my eye color is well, brownie colored. "Do you have Mr. Lowe for 3rd period?" I ask. Jack laughs. "Yeah you dummy, we have every class together remember?" he replies playfully shoving me. For a second I thought I felt little tingles run up and down my arm. Hmm.. that's a different feeling. I laugh as he parks the car in the school parking lot. "Well here comes another day of hell." Jack says getting out of the car. I laugh to myself and start walking up to the school building with him. "Dear God it's 100 degrees outside!" I groan starting to sweat from the heat. "Yeah I know right. Summer can't come any quicker can it?" Jack agrees opening the door of the school entrance for me. "True. Hey Jack, what are you doing this Frid-" Before I can finish my sentence, Jack's obnoxious girlfriend "Ms. Popular Madison" walks up and give him a big hug. "Hey babe! I missed you. You promised you'd text me last night." she says doing a pouty face. I roll my eyes at the stupidity. Honestly, how the hell does Jack put up with her? I still don't even get how he likes her. Well, I mean Madison is absolutely gorgeous, has flawless skin, perfect body, stunning green eyes, beautiful hair.. Then there's me, just plain old "brownie eyes" and straight brown hair, with curves at a level of -9. But either way, Madison is a hoe!  And when I say a hoe, I mean a hoe. "Sorry Mads. Got caught up with the guys last night you know, basketball and stuff." Jack replies wrapping his arm around her. The sight infuriates me, she doesn't deserve to be with that loving smile, gentle eyes, muscular body... Wait what the hell Emily, he's your best friend. Why would I even think like that anyways? Madison giggles over nothing AS usual, and kisses Jack on the cheek. "So what were you saying about this Friday Emily?" Jack asks. I begin to speak, but Madison glares at me as if she dares me to say one word. "Oh it was just- it was nothing." I respond as smoothly as possible.  Madison stares me up and down, then puts that fake smile back on her face. "OMG! I totally forgot, Jack this Friday aka tomorrow I'm having a party at my place. You're coming right babe?" she asks giving puppy dog eyes. "Sure thing, I'll be there. hey Emily you should go!" Jack offers. Looking at the shocked and angry look on Madison's face, I smirk and try not to laugh. I can not  turn this down. "Of course! I'd love to go." I say as sweet and sugary as possible. Madison is hiding back a yell but plays it cool. "Great! Well Emily, I'll see you there." she responds. She turns Jack's face towards her, giving him a big kiss. She looks at me and winks, and I look away. After she hugs Jack for the billionth time, she walks away with her posy. As soon as she's out of sight, I roll my eyes. Clearly Jack doesn't see the expression on my face, because he says, "Don't you just love her? She's so sweet and caring." I scowl quietly. "Yeah if you think a rotten rude ass hoebag is sweet, then sure." I mumble. Jack turns around. "Wait what did you say?" he asks. "Oh nothing. I said yeah, she is." I respond. He shrugs and takes my arm. "Come on, we're gonna be late."