Fighting with a Little Girl

*Emily's POV*

"Jaaaaaaccckkk let's go to dunkin donuts! I really want an iced coffee." I begged as Jack was driving to school. "Look dimwit we'll get it on the way home from school. First bell rings in 10 minutes!" he said playfully shoving me arm. I flinched at the warm sensation that ran up and down my arm, giving me goose bumps. Jack noticed my arm and started laughing. "Are my hands that cold?" he asked. My heart started pounding in my chest. Crap, he wasn't supposed to notice that! I thought to myself as I hesitated. "No! It's just- I'm kinda cold." I quickly blurted shutting the air vents off to make it look realistic. "Uhh okay ahah. You okay, Em? You've been acting weird ever since Madison's party." Jack told me raising his eyebrows. "Yeah i'm totally fine. We should hurry up and get inside." I frantically say as he parks his car. I see the confused look on his face, but before he could say anything else, I rushed inside the school building trying to get as far away from Jack as possible. What has happened to me? Ever since I realized I like Jack, I've been acting so awkward around him lately. Eventually he's gonna catch on, and that cannot happen. No one knows I like him, and no one ever will know...

*at lunch*

"Hey Jacky poo." Madison says strutting up to Jack and I's lunch table. Jacky poo? I gag inside my head. "Hey babe." Jack replies with a smile. Every time I see Madison and Jack together, it makes me want to vomit. Literally. You have no idea how much it hurts seeing them together, knowing that I can't tell Jack how I feel about him. Madison glares at me and gives me an eye roll, that once again, Jack didn't see. "Mind if I sit here?" Madison asks Jack all sweet. " 'Course! Sit across from us." Jack responds. I wince inside my head as she walks over towards us. Before Madison sits down, she pauses and looks at me for a second. She looks at her lunch tray then smirks. I knew what was coming, but before I could even move, Madison dumps her lunch right on me. I open my mouth in anger, and stand up ready to fight. "Oh Emily, I'm so sorry." Madison grins. I clench my jaw and grit my teeth. "Emily I'm sure she didn't mean it." Jack says gently. I ignore Jack's comment, and lock eyes with Madison. "That's it." I spat. I grabbed my lunch tray, and chuck it as hard as I can at Madison. A crowd of people start looking at us, and I hear a lot of "Oooooohhhhsss." Madison looks down at her outfit and shrieks. "This is designer! " I'm so angry, I leap at her and shove her to the ground, pulling on her hair. Of course she screams like a little girl, yelling for help. I block her out, and keep pulling her hair. After all the hell she's put me through, I'm finally getting her back. "Emily, Emily! " Jack yells pulling me off of her. I'm still kicking and pushing in Jack's grip, wanting to go at it again. "Payback is a bitch Madison!" I scream as Jack moves me away from her. Madison gets off the ground and scowls, running away probably to reapply her makeup. "Emily? What the hell is wrong with you?!" Jack raises his voice at me. I look at him astonished by what he said. "What's wrong with me? Jack, did you even see what she did to me?" He looks at me like i'm a 5 year old. "Yeah, Emily, I saw that she tripped on accident and spilled her lunch on you!" he says. My heart stinks to my stomach. Even after all of what just happened, he still didn't see what she does to me. "I can't believe you." I scoff, then run out of the lunch room not looking back.