Cuddles

*Jack's POV*

We're at my place, cuddling and watching If I Stay. Right now she's asleep, and I can hear her heavy breathing that she always has when she's sleeping. I can't help but look at her and admire her. Even now she's stunningly beautiful. Em has always been naturally gorgeous, but I've never noticed how beautiful she truly is. Though she doesn't see it, guys always give her a second look. And they always will. But I have a feeling of protection over her, and if anyone were to ever try something, I'll kill them. I can't help but be astonished at how she went from little kindergarten brownie eyes, to a grownup Emily. I run my fingers through her hair and draw little circles on her back, making sure she stays peacefully asleep. I kiss the crown of her head, then my phone vibrates. I see who it's from, and it's from Johnson: ( JJ = Jack Johnson, JG = Jack )

JJ: Hey man, sup

JG: Hey bro, long time no see

JJ: I know. Been busy. The guys and I are hangin' out tonight. Wanted to see if you could come

JG: Nah I can't. I'm with Emily

JJ: Oh tell her I said hey! You can bring her if you wanna

JG: ight cool

JJ: Wait, are you guys like a thing?

JG: Yeahhh

JJ: Sweet man. Alright cya later

I turn my phone off and Emily flutters her eyelashes. "How long was I out?" she yawned. I shrugged my shoulders and kissed her forehead. "Not too long. Johnson texted me asking to hang out with him and the guys. Said you were welcome to come too." I offer. She stretches out her arms and nods her head at the same time. "Cool. I'll have to swing by my house and change though." Emily replied sitting up. I chuckle and put my arms around her. She rests her head on my shoulder and closes her eyes. "You know, it's so weird. Just a couple weeks ago, the thought of being with you was absolute insanity. Now, it just feels... right." Emily says with a little grin on her face. I sigh and smile as well. "Believe me, I know. I just can't believe how great it feels being with you." I say lifting her chin. She puts her hand on my cheek, and kisses me passionately. I put her up in my lap, and kiss her back even harder, not wanting to let go of this moment. She wraps her legs around my waist, and I tangle my hands through her hair. Suddenly my phone rings, and I sigh in frustration to see who it is. It's Jack, and I pick up the phone.

JG: Dude, this better be worth it. Kinda ruining a moment here.

JJ: Oops sorry man. But I was just checking to verify you're coming, because Matt, Nash, Cameron, Taylor, and the rest of the guys are gonna be there.

JG: Yep we're both comin

JJ: Sweet. Alright see ya then

JG: Cya

I turn my phone off and Emily chuckles. "Well, we better start getting ready."

Sorry it's been awhile since I've updated! And also sorry this is short, I'll try to update regularly and make them longer, my family is currently in town :)