Beaches

*Emily's POV*

"Jack let's go already!" I yell teasing him. I swear, this kid gets ready like a girl does. How does it take 2 hours if we're going to the beach?  As I'm waiting, I scroll through my instagram feed looking at text post accounts."Ah, alright I'm ready." he says opening the bathroom door. I laugh and roll my eyes, throwing him his towel and sunscreen. "Okay, let's go."

*at beach*

"Ugh God it's so hot out." I moan setting our bags down. "Oh I know! My makeup will be running all day long!" he mocks in a girly voice, putting his hand on his hips. "Sucks for you, I wore waterproof mascara." I reply with a wink. He sticks his tongue out at me and starts to take off his shirt. All girls say this about their boyfriends, but I got a few words to describe Jack's body, and it's holy shit, gorgeous. After all the years of playing several different sports, he has a 6 pack and biceps that would make every girl melt. Well, every girl does melt when they see Jack. But he's mine, all mine, and the thought still astounds me. I think he notices me watching him, because he gives me a smirk, causing me to look away and blush. I also take off my shirt and shorts, and I can feel Jack's eyes on me. I don't dare look at him, because then he'd see the heat rising in my cheeks. I take a deep breath and turn in his direction. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go." I say as I grab his hand, snapping him out of his daze. We walk along the shore a bit, making our way towards the pier. "So where's Johnson at? Haven't seen him lately." I ask. Jack shrugs and looks at the ground. "Yeah I saw him a couple days ago. When I was with uh... Madison, I didn't really see Jack that much. Makes me sad, because besides you, he's my best friend.  'Guess you weren't the only one who didn't like her." he answers looking at the ground. "Hey, she's gone now. That's long in the past, old news." I say rubbing his shoulder. His expression remains the same, and he still keeps his head low. "Yeah. But Em, I'm so sorry. So so sorry. An apology will never be enough to fix what happened. All that time. how could I have not seen it?" he sighs. "Hey." I say lifting his chin up. "Don't worry about it. Seriously, it's all good. It's over now." He looks me in the eyes, and cups my face in his hand. "This is why I love you." he says. I giggle a little as he plants kisses all over my face, my forehead, my nose, and finally my mouth. He pulls me close so our chests are touching, and I'm just tall enough to be able to ruffle my hands through his hair. We stay like this for awhile, enjoying every precious second of it. "Well well, look what we have here!"