Truth or Dare?

*Emily's POV*

Jack ran me by my house and I had to change super fast. I swear, I've never gotten ready as fast as I did now. I threw on my black Pink jacket, half wiggled and half squeezed on some light wash skinny jeans, laced up my converse, and put a thin coat of eyeliner on. Instead of contacts, I decided to put on my glasses. I grabbed my phone and my charger then rushed out to the car, locking my door on the way. "Alright, I'm ready." I say out of breath. Jack bursts out laughing and turns the car on. "Zayum girl, that was maybe 5 minutes! But you still look sexy as hell." Jack smirked. I rolled my eyes but grinned a little. "Okay you flirt, we better get going or we'll be late!"

We parked in Jj's driveway, then rang the doorbell. It wasn't even 2 seconds later when Nash opened the door. "Emilyy!" Nash gasps giving me a hug. "Nashh!" I mock him in return. Jack does his little "bro" handshake with Nash as I'm greeted by the rest of the guys. "Long time no see Emily!" "Hey, how you been?" "Emily! I missed you!" everyone says as I make my way to the kitchen, smelling the pizza. "Yo Matt gimme a bite." I say just before he takes a bite of his slice. He hands his slice over to me and I devour it within seconds. "Dang Em you must've been hungry." Matt chuckles. With food in my mouth I nod up and down, grabbing another piece. Matt picks me up and spings me around, giving me a big hug. As he's doing this my pizza slice tragically falls on the floor. "Damn it Matt! You owe me a pizza." I tease punching his shoulder. Suddenly Taylor stands up and starts screaming to get everybody's attention. All of us go silent then Taylor grins. " Finally y'all quieted down. Okay, who wants to play truth or dare?" he smirks. I make eye contact from across the room with Jack, and his eyes get bright and he mouths the word yes. All of us agree and we sit down and gather in a circle. I take a seat next to Cameron, Shawn by my side and Jack across from me. "Hmm... who to pick first." Taylor says rubbing his hands together greedily. He closes his eyes and spins in a circle. "I choose....." he opens his eyes and points. "Aaron! Truth or dare?" Taylor asks. Aaron groans and says, "I guess dare?" Taylor snickers evilly, thinking of a dare. Oh boy, I know from experience that Taylor's dares are brutal. And when I say brutal, I mean brutal. "I dare you to... Hmm.... drink a whole cup of toilet water!" everyone bursts out laughing and Aaron's face turns pale. Nash rushes to the bathroom with a cup to fill up. Aaron moans and puts his head in his hands. "Well while we wait on that... Who's next?" Taylor asks. He looks around the room at all of us, then his eyes land on Jack. He smirks them chuckles under his breath. "So Jack... truth or dare?" Jack opens his mouth but hesitates for a moment, then finally says, "Uhh after what you're making Aaron do, I think I'll go with truth." Taylor fake pouts and crosses his arms. "Ugh no fun! But okay, truth it is.... So tell me Jack, is it true that you think about what Emily would look like in a black lace bra and panties?" Taylor wiggles his eyebrows. All the guys go "OOOOHHHH!" as Jack blushes and my face turns bright red. "Well.. yeah. Who wouldn't?" Jack answers meeting my eyes. I can't even imagine how red my face is right now, but I feel myself get butterflies in my stomach. I grin a little as Jack smirks. "Zayummm it's getting heated in here." Cameron says. Everyone laughs then Nash comes in the room with the cup full of toilet water. "Oh Aaron, you thirsty OR NAH?"