Chapter 8

Mu qings eyes widened when Feng xin kissed him. Slow and careful. His hand trembled and he was still in shock even after Feng xin broke the kiss. Still looking at Mu qings lips.

"W-what..." Mu qing finally regained his senses and hastily backed up, sitting properly on the drivers seat. His heart was pounding like mad. And he could bet his life that his face is definitely flushed red right now.

He felt his forehead and neck, feeling hot and took a deep breath.

'Shit, am I still under the influence of alcohol? Why am I feeling like this..' he wondered.

He took a couple of deep breaths with his eyes closed before opening his eyes.

"Right. This is just alcohol. This is just alcohol." He mumbled and snuck a glance at Feng xin who was watching him panic.

"And he's just drunk." He added.

'It's dangerous to drive whilst still not sober..' Mu qing thought. Overthinking that they might get into an accident.

Finally, he sighed and unbuckled his seatbelt as well as Feng xins. He awkwardly looked at Feng xin before clearing his throat. "Get out. Were walking. Our house isn't that far anyway." Mu qing says and got out of the car. He also watched as Feng xin opened the passenger door and got out.

'It's okay. He won't remember these things tomorrow.' he convinced himself and it somehow calmed him down.

Mu qing made sure to lock his car before he handed the keys back at Feng xin.

"Let's go." He said and started walking. A minute passed and when he turned to his side, Feng xin was nowhere to be found. He turned around just to see Feng xin still standing at where he was earlier, looking at him. "Feng xin, let's go!" Mu qing exclaimed.

"Mu qing. Your hand." Feng xin answered back and childishly pouted as he extended his hand.

Mu qing blinked and felt the urge to laugh but stopped himself. "Fine. Come here." Mu qing says, also extending his own. Seeing him, Feng xins expression lit up and he jogged closer to him and held his hand like how he did earlier.

"I can't believe you're such a baby when drunk." Mu qing scolded.

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I'm not- ack!" Feng xin groaned as he tripped and feel on his knees.

"See? You are."

Feng xin just pouted and held his hand tighter earning a chuckle from Mu qing. "Stand up now."

They walked at their own pace, chattering and bickering until they finally arrived infront of Feng xins place.

Mu qing opened the gates and entered. Feng xin slumped down the entrance of his house and rested his head on the pillar as he stared at Mu qing.

Mu qing, who suddenly remembered what happened earlier, can't help but feel a blush creeping unto his cheeks.

He bent down and looked through Feng xins bag to find his house keys. And after a moment, Mu qing finally found it and opened his house.

Much to his surprise, Feng xin managed to stand up on his own, leaning against the door frame.

"Get in and sleep." Mu qing told him as he pushed Feng xins shoulder lightly. Yet Feng xin just grabbed his hand and pulled him closer, making him stumble towards Feng xin's body.

"Wha-" He felt Feng xins hand snake around his waist and his head resting on his shoulder, snuggling his face against the crook of Mu qings neck.

"Are you going to stay over?" Feng xin asked in a low voice, barely reaching Mu qings ears.