Chapter 1

Jasmine POV

"Jasmine get your fat ass up and get ready for school." My mom yelled.

Little did she know I had already been up. I was excited for the first day of my senior year even though I didn't like the people I went to school with. They always call me fat but my nana always told me before she died dont let anyone call me fat because Im not im Phat or as the boys say thick.

I love my body no matter what anyone says including my mother and father.

They always tell me im fat and I eat too much so they basically try to starve me in this house but I have a job so I buy my own things that I put in my room and keep locked away from anyone.

I looked in the mirror at my bleached jeans and my black half shirt that said Phat and my black jordan 11's. I smiled at myself I looked good.

I didn't usually dress like this my bestfriend told me it was time to stop hiding my body and show everyone what im working with.

She was right because i felt beautiful today.

I walked downstairs quickly and grabbed an apple and walked out the door. I walked around the corner to my bestfriend's house.

She was already waiting in her pink charger. Her mouth was gaped open as I got in the car.

"Jasmine you look great. Why the hell have you been hiding your body?" I shrugged.

I honestly didn't know why I did.

She pulled out of her driveway and we headed to school.

Time to show people the old Jasmine is long gone.