Chapter 7

Jasmine's POV

My day has been going great every since Tyler got here. Any time a boy says a nasty comment or a sex related one he's quick to snap on them. He's very sweet and playful.

He reminds me of Jay.

Speaking of Jay I havent seen him since he left class earlier. He's probably skipping somewhere.

Tyler and I make our way to the cafeteria and see Kayla and Jay sitting at our table.

We walked over and sat down.

"Wassup yall?"

Jay just shrugged. I wonder what his problem is.

"My day has been fine and oooo Jas I met this cute boy named Kyle. He's so gorgeous. "

Tyler started laughing.

"Manee my brother aint even all that im the better looking one." Kayla and I starred at him shocked. This nigga has a brother.

"And here comes his ass now."

I saw this lightskinned boy with a short curly fro coming towards our table.

"Well if it isnt my ugly brother." The boy said.

"Kyle sit down and shut up dude."

"Yeah whatever but Hey yall im Kyle. I think I met this pretty lady earlier" He said looking at Kayla.

She looked down blushing. Awww my bestfriend has a crush already.

"Damn Tyler I see you got you a bad one." I rolled my eyes. Tyler sitting beside me grinning all big and shit.

"Dude shut up but yeah I know she bad that's why she mine." He put his arm around me.I looked upside this nigga head.

When did I agree to this?

Jay blew out a breath and got up and walked away.

What's his damn problem?

"Who that dude was?"

"Ion know him but he seemed off." I rolled my eyes again.

"That's my bestfriend and there is nothing off about him. Its just something wrong with him right now." I looked at Kayla with a raised eyebrow. She shrugged so im guessing she didnt know what was up with Jay.

"Aye you dont need no bestfriend if you got me. Im your only bestfriend."

"Nigga shut ya ass up. You always talking." Tyler mugged me.

Kyle started laughing.

"Damn bro she got yo ass in check." I started giggling.

"Mane shut up." He said acting annoyed.

"Aww the poor TyTy upset." I said pushing his head over.

"Don't touch my head woman." He said laughing.

We all laughed until the bell rung for last period.

Jay's POV

After I left the cafeteria I went home. I wasnt even feeling school no more.

I walked in the house and smelled shrimp pasta. My favorite ..that meant one thing my mama was home.

"Hey ma" i said walking in the kitchen.

"Hey baby why you home so early."

"I honestly didnt feel like being at school no more."

"Why I thought you would be happy to see your bestfriend Jasmine."

"Yeah ma i was but some stuff happened today now we really aint talking. Some other lil nigga got her attention. " I yelped when I felt a smack to the head.

"Damn ma what you hit me for?" I said rubbing my head.

"I done told yo ass about that word and stop cussing in my damn house hell." She said about to smack me again.

"Chill ma okay da-dang"

"Now let me tell you something if you dont fix this shit with my future daughter-in-law im gone beat yo ass myself. Thats who you gone have my grandbabies by and you cant be fucking up shit."

"Ma!"

"What nigga damn?"

"Ma I thought you suppose to tell me it aint my fault and baby me."

"Well baby you thought wrong."

I walked out the kitchen and went upstairs to my room.

That woman aint no help.

Hey guysss...im backkk...

I know its been a while.

VOTE & COMMENT....PLEASE...

What yall think of Jay mama?