Chapter 8

Jasmine POV

After school I decided to text Jay and see where he was because we still needed to talk about this whole situation.

Jas: Jay?

Jay: Yeah?

Jas: You still wanna talk about today.

Jay: Yeah but not right now...Im busy.

Jas: Ummm... Okay then.

I threw my phone on my bed. I wondered what he was doing that was so important.

My phone vibrated and I saw it was a message from Tyler.

Ty: You wanna chill?

Jas: Sure you want me to come over there?

Ty: Yeah im about to come get you text me your address.

I texted him my address and decided to dress in something more comfortable.

I picked out a white fitted shirt and my grey jogger shorts and my white airforces.

The doorbell rung and I grabbed my keys and my phone and headed downstairs.

As I was about to open the door my dad came out of the kitchen and stopped me.

"Where the hell you going?"

"Its not like you care dad so why you asking." I said opening the door for Tyler.

I smiled at Tyler and started walking out the door.

"Jasmine Jashay where you going with this little boy? It's not like he want you anyway. Son what you doing with my daughter she too big for you."

Tears stung my eyes. This is so fucking embarrassing.

Tyler looked at me in confusion. I shook my head and kept walking to Tyler's car.

"Jasmine if you get in that car don't bring yo ass back here. Im done dealing with your fast ass anyway." My mom yelled out the door.

I turned back around and ran up to my room and packed everything I could.

Im tired of there bullshit.

I ran back downstairs and out the door. I sighed in relief to see Tyler still there. I jumped in the car and he drove off.

He didn't say anthing at first.

Then he opened his mouth then closed it back like he was trying to not say something wrong.

"Tyler just spit it out." I said getting annoyed. That's why no one met my parents except for Kayla and Jay.

"Why do they treat you like trash?" I sighed.

"I dont know every since I was five they were always mean. I just learned to deal with it, but as I got older they started calling me names and talking about my weight. Thats why I really didn't say anything to the people that called me fat at school because my own parents said the same things. Kayla and Jay are the only ones that knew what I went through Jay's mom would let me stay at their house when I didnt want to come home to hear their name calling. After Jay moved things got worse and it got to where my dad hit me a couple of times. The only person that knew was Kayla because she was there when it happened. We never told anyone because i believed no one would believe us." I didnt notice I was crying until he reached over and wiped my tears that were falling.

"Jas im sorry you had to go through that and you can stay with me until we graduate that way you wont have anything to distract you from graduating and going to college because I know they probably didnt let you study at home."

I smiled over at him and then frowned.

"Wait dont you have to ask your uncle first?"

"I really dont because I have my own condo that my dad paid for when I moved here, but I am going to tell him you're staying with me because you're having family issues."

"Thanks Tyler. For you to only know me for a day you've really helped me out alot."

"You're welcome. I dont mind doing anything for my girl."

"Your girl really?" I said laughing.

"Yes my girl." He said as we pulled to his condo.

Jay's POV

I decided to just chill at home for the rest of the day since i wasnt going to chill with Jas.

She texted me earlier wanting to talk but I wasnt up to it so i just said I was busy.

"Jay!!!"

"Yeah ma?"

"You have a visitor."

I didnt invite anybody over so I wondered who it was.

I walked downstairs to see my ex-girlfriend Riley at the door.

What the fuck she doing here?

My mama looked at me crazy and I shrugged. I honestly had no idea how she got my address.

I stepped outside with Riley because i knew my mama didnt want her in the house.

She never liked Riley and the hate only grew when Riley cheated on me with one of our football players.

"Wassup Riley? What you doing here?"

"I heard you moved back and wanted to see you."

I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Okaayyy..."

"Oh come on Jay. I know you missed me." She said rubbing her nails down my chest. I grabbed her hand before she could get close to the string of my pants.

"No I didnt Riley. I honestly dont know why the fuck you here. You know after you cheated on me sophmore year we were done nothing has changed since then."

She looked at me hurt and angry.

"You never paid any attention to me any fucking way. You were to focused on that sloppy bitch that was your so called bestfri--" I grabbed her by her arm.

"I advise your stupid ass to get the fuck off my damn steps and dont come back. We are done and I dont want your hoe ass."

"Fine but just so you know you dont have a chance with her. She doesnt want you. Tyler is her knight in shining armor now. She's already moved in with him." I froze.

"What the fuck are you talking about? She doesnt stay with that nigga."

She laughed. "Yeah she does her parents put her out today I guess because one of my girls saw her and Tyler taking her bags up to his place." She waved walking off.

Son of a bitch!..

Vote
&
Comment..

Yall like??

What yall think of this one?

Jasmine moved out?

Someone isn't too happy with this...