Chapter 2

Jasmine' POV

Kayla and I walk into the school and all eyes lock on us.

Shit here comes the fat jokes.

We walked all the way to our lockers which were side by side.

"Damn is that Jasmine." I heard someone say.

I smiled and kayla did too.We finished grabbing our books and were headed to class before someone pushed me down.

I heard giggles and immediately knew that it was that slut bitch Jada.

"Ayee bitch dont push her anymore. She didn't do shit to you." I heard Kayla say.

No I cant let her take up for me its a new year and a new me.

I got up off the floor and picked up my books.

"Look at this fat bitch thinking she cute in them ugly ass clothes." Jada said making everyone in the hallway laugh.

I didnt want to cry but I felt them coming. I took a deep breath and swung my fist.

I heard Jada scream in pain.

"You fat bitch. I cant believe you hit me. I think you broke my fucking nose."

The hallway became silent and everyone waited for something to happen.

I smiled in relief it felt so good to hit her. I dropped my books on the floor and took a deep breath before I spoke.

"Jada im tired of your bullshit you continue to push me around like i did something to you but I didnt. Let this be your warning dont put you fucking hands on me again or I will give you the ass whooping you been asking for. And lets get one thing straight,

Im not fat im phat as in thick baby. You wish you had what i have because you know if i wanted to I could have anyone I choose. Anyways have a nice day sweetheart."

I grinned and grabbed my books up and walked towards my class with Kayla. Almost there I was stopped by Raheem my highschool crush, of course he didnt know that. He was also Jada's boyfriend or so I thought.

He was light skinned and he had dimples and he was our star quarterback. Imagine that so his body was banging lord. If only I could see him without them clothes.

Oh my god Jasmine get a grip the boy is talking and you have no idea what he's saying...my conscience said.

I snapped back to reality and Raheem was smiling at me.

"Umm sorry what did you say?"

"I said did you wanna get together and maybe go to the movies."

Holy Shit.

Vote & Comment ...Pleaseeee