Chapter 9

Jasmine POV

After we got to Tyler's house he showed me to the extra room he had. He told me i didnt have to worry because only he and his brother stayed here.

I took a quick shower and put on hello kitty boy shorts and my white half tank top.

I walked out of my new room and went to the tv room. I decided to watch a movie. I was looking through Tyler and Kyle's movies when I heard a groan from behind me.

I turned around to see Tyler looking at me with pitch black eyes.

"Jasmine i suggest you do another stance where your ass isnt up in the air asking for me." I blushed and stood up.

I decided to play with him a little.

"I was only looking for a movie i didn't know I was asking for your attention. " i said innocently bending back over.

I was just about to grab Friday The Thirteenth when I felt my body being pulled back.

I gasped in surprised.

"Jasmine why you playing man?" Tyler groaned. I giggled and got out of his arms.

"Fine you find a movie Ty."

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

I scrunched up my face.

"What you looking at nigga?"

He chuckled.

"Baby I suggest you watch that mouth of yours."

I mugged him.

"Nigga you aint gone do not a thin--"

Before I could finish he was on top of me on the couch.

He nibbled at my ear.

I moaned involuntarily.

"Are you sure you wanna keep talking sweetheart?" He said mischievously. I already knew he was smirking.

I didn't want this to lead to anything else because i knew I would regret it.

I pushed him off of me and he sat there smirking like the dumb fool he is..

Ooo he just makes me sick hell.

"Find a damn movie Tyler before I go to sleep."

He frowned.

"Fine woman you dont have to cuss."

I laughed. This boy is something serious.

Jay's POV

I decided to talk to my mama cause i honestly dont know what to do about Jas.

"Ma?" I said walking into her room.

"Yes Jay?"

"I need some advice about Jas."

"Baby all I can tell you is to tell her how you feel because you holding it in is not gonna help the situation."

"Yeah you right." I sighed.

"Talk to her baby she needs to know."

"Okay ma."

"Just to let you know Jasean Javay Carter if that girl isnt your wife before my time is up, I will kill you. Goodnight sweetie." She said winking.

Wow...

I shook my head and left her room.

I stepped outside to get my thoughts together.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

I felt a bullet pierce my stomach. It felt like my body was on fire.

Another pierce my leg.

I yelled out in pain as I dropped to the ground.

The last one missed me.

The last thing I heard was my mama screaming before everything went black...

.............................................

Unknown POV

That nigga thought he was gone get away with a putting his hands on me. He had another thing coming.

Jasmine's POV

Tyler and I were almost finished with the movie when my phone rang.

"Baby just ignore it." Tyler said.

I ignored it but the person kept calling so I got up to answer.

I saw that it was Jay's mama.

"Hey mama."

"Jas baby I hate to tell you this but Jay has been shot. " She said I could hear the pain in her voice as she said those words.

My heart stopped and my phone slid from my hand.

It shattered and Tyler rushed into the room.

"Jas what's wrong?"

I tried to find words but I couldnt i just grabbed my shoes and my jacket.

"Jasmine what the hell is wrong?!"

That was it I slid down the wall and screamed.

"JAY'S BEEN SHOT!"

VOTE & COMMENT..PLEASE!!

Who shot Jay?