Chapter 3

Jasmine POV

Before I could answer him i was being pulled in class by Kayla. She mugged Raheem and we sat down in two seats in the back of the classroom.

I looked over at Kayla and she was looking straight ahead. I frowned wondering why she had snatched me away from Raheem.

I decided to text her and see what was up.

Me: What was that about?

BestfriendKay: Nothing.

Me: You're lying.

BestfriendKay: Okay..Okay.. I dont think you should go out with Raheem, he has a reputation you know. He fucks girls and just leaves them and I dont want you to get hurt because of him.

I turned my phone screen off and smiled at my besfriend. She was never wrong when it came to stuff like that so i was gonna follow her advice.

Our Chemistry teacher came in and we started with the introductions of the new students and we started going over what we would learn this year.

Class passed by smoothly then it was time for the next period.

I have study hall so i decided to go to the library.

I got to the library and went all the way to the back. Raheem walked up to me as I was sitting down.

I rolled my eyes.

"Aye ma yeen never answer my question."

I looked at him irritated. He called me ma and I hate when niggas do that shit.

"Im not your ma and to answer your question i dont want to go with you."

"Aye mane what's with all the attitude i just wanted to fuck anyway cause you aint shit to to look at anyway fat bitch."

Tears threatened to fall as i realized Kayla was right but I didn't want him to see me hurt.

"Well go find somebody else to fuck then because Im not the one. Go fuck your girl Jada even though she probably got a disease or something." I said steaming with anger.

His eyes flickered black as he raised his hand back and slapped me.

I whimpered in pain and tears started falling down.

"Bitch dont you ever disrespect me!!"

I saw Raheem fly to the ground after yelling at me. I saw a caramel boy on top of him.

I screamed for them to stop but the boy didn't budge.

I ran over and grabbed the boy's arm before he swung again.

He turned around and looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"Jay??!" I said shocked.

Vote & Comment ...pleasee

Who do you think Jay is ?

Do you think Raheem was wrong?

Do you think Jasmine handled herself good?