Chapter 5

Jasmine POV

Jay and I walked out of the library. As we walked down the hall to my next class people looked and whispered.

Raheem's boys mugged me and Jay but Jay didnt seem to care so I didnt either.

Kayla ran up to us as we were walking.

"Oh my god! Jas I just-,"

She stopped and looked at Jay. I knew she was still angry with him.

"Why the fuck did you even come back?"she said looking at Jay.

"Kayla please chill," i said.

"No Jas im not going to chill. After he left you were a mess. You got depressed and stopped eating. You nearly died because of him. Now he want to come back what if he leaves again huh?"

"Kayla dont you think i know that and im not the same girl I was when he left. I know i cant depend on him so im not, but he's still my bestfriend and if it wasnt for him Raheem probably would have done more than this slap to the face." I said tears streaming down my face.

I walked away from them and ran to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

I didnt recognize myself. I had on these pretty clothes and yet my face looked a mess.

I cleaned my face with some paper towels and looked at myself in the mirror again. I smiled and watched my dimples show.

They were my best feature.

I didnt think I looked that bad except for the bruise that was now turning purple.

I walked out of the bathroom and headed to English.

Jay's POV

Kayla ass always fucking up something. It hurt like hell when she said Jas went through all that shit when I was gone but she didnt have to throw it in her face like that.

I walked in English and sat behing Jas because she was already here.

"Jas?" She ignored me.

"You know we gone have to talk about this soon or later."

"Well I dont want to talk about it now. You can text me later."

I sat back in my seat frustrated. I hated when she was mad at me that made a nigga feel some type of way.

A couple minutes later Mr. Harris our English teacher for this year walked in with some lightskinned nigga.

"Hello class I would like yall to meet my nephew Tyler he will be a senior here this year."

I heard females going crazy talking about he fine and shit.

To be honest he aint even all that so they need to stop all that.

"Jasmine I want you to show Tyler around for me today and tomorrow for me and Ill give you extra credit."

I sat up on that note.

Ion want that nigga nowhere near Jas.

"Sure Mr. Harris." She said eyeing the Tyler dude.

Ian like that shit at all.

He sat in the seat beside Jas and looked her up and down checking her out.

She blushed and I got angry. I'm the only one that should be making her blush.

Vote & Comment .Pleaseee