Chapter 13

Two weeks Later

Jasmine POV

Tyler and I were walking down the hallway holding hands headed to lunch. We were about to walk in the door but Jay and Riley were blocking the door.

Did I mention they are back together?

That's his dumb ass though. Me and Tyler became official last week and everything has been going well for us.

After that little situation at his house with Jay we really separated. Jay doesnt say anything to me and I dont say anything to him. Riley mugs me almost everytime she sees me but she aint doing shit to me. I guess she think she won something with Jay but she all wrong.

Kayla and I havent really talked since that day she came at me about Jay but they the best of friends now but oh well.

"Excuse us" I said politely as possible to Jay and Riley.

They looked at us and just stood there.

"You can wait until we move" Riley said.

I looked at this bitch like she was dumb.

"Fuck this shit."

I pulled Tyler with me as I pushed through them.

"Aye man that shit wasnt called for." Jay yelled.

"Well you and ya bitch shoulda moved."

"Dont call my girl no bitch. You and that punk ass nigga coulda waited."

"This punk ass nigga getting more pussy than you lil nigga. I see I got the girl youve always wanted."

Jay swung before I knew it and hit Tyler in the mouth.

"Son of a bitch!"

"Jay dont fucking touch him."

"Jas I suggest you move before yo ass get hit too."

"So you hitting on girls now I see this lil hoe turning you into a woman beater."

SMACK!

I held my cheek in disbelief. I looked up at Jay in disbelief.

"Jas..Shit!! Im sorry you know i would never put my hands on you." Jay reached out to me but i ran past him and out the cafeteria then out of the school.

I ran as far away as i could not heading in a specific directions.

After a while i stopped to take a breath.

I had this feeling some one was watching me but when i turned around i didn't see any one. I turned back around and started walking again.

Someone grabbed me from behind.

I didn't recognize the touch so i immediately started to scream.

"HELPP!!!!!!!...HEL--"

The person covered my mouth with a rag and everything turned to darkness.

Jay's POV

Ive looked everywhere for her but I cant find her anywhere. I dont know where she is and its starting to give me a bad feeling.

I walked in the house and my mom rolled her eyes at me. She been doing that shit since I got back with Riley.

She looked at me for a second before her forehead creased with worry lines.

"Jay what's wrong with you?"

I sighed. "Ma i really messed up. I cant find Jas anywhere."

"What did you do Jay?"

"I hit her ma."

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

"Boy what the fuck is wrong with you! I have taught you better see you letting that female change you and you gone make me kill yall both. I dont like the bitch anyways. She a slawed out hoe but for some reason you stupid enough to like the hoe."

"Ma i didn't mean it I dont even know how it happened."

"You better fix this shit now."

"Ma i know but im worried i cant find her anywhere."

"She'll turn up baby she just probably need some space."

My phone beeped.

Unknown: IF YOU WANT HER COME GET HER.

"What the fuck!"

A picture of Jasmine tied up and bruised popped up.

"Somebody about to fucking die!"

"Jay what the hell is going on?" My ma said looking over my shoulder.

"Ion know ma but imma about to get my girl. Even if it means ending a nigga life in the process."

The End..

Im kidding im kidding.....

sequel coming soon.

VOTE & COMMENT.. PLEASE!!!!