Red Light District

I changed this chapter a bit, so please bear with me

I met the other 4 demon slayers. They were already there.

"KIMIKO-CHAN, THIS OLD MAN IS TELLING ME TO DRESS UP AS A GIRL WAHHHHHH!!!!" Zenitsu greeted me.

"YOU BRAT, YOU HAVE TO PUT THIS ON! YOU AGREED!" Uzui said.

"P-Please, all of you calm down," Tanjiro said.

"MONJIRO, SHIMOJI FIGHT ME!" Inosuke said,

Chaos...

"Zenitsu, according to my crow, we need to find Uzui-san's 3 wives. There are 3 of you, so you will have to keep a promise 'kay," I said, "I will get you your favorite onigiri"

"KYAAAAA KIMIKO-CHAN IS SO NICE!"

"And Uzui, do not call my little brother a brat again, got that," I said looking at him with bloodshot eyes.

I could hear everyone's shivers. While Zenitsu was making a haha-take-that-dummy face.

"Y-Yes, sorry Kuwajima -3-" Uzui said,

The boys were all dressed up.

"Meeeeet Zenko, Sumiko, and Inoko!"

Tengen showed me the boys, I looked at them unamused.

"Wow, you guys look great..."I said sarcastically.

"Okay, so 1 person has to go to the Tokito, Ogimoto, and Kyogoku house, Kimiko, are you going to-"

"No, I am fine thank you," I looked at Uzui, I was not going in as one of the girls.

"O-OKAY..." Uzui said.

"PLEASE KIMIKO-CHAN! CAN YOU COME WITH ME!" Zenitsu said, looking at me with the eyes of a puppy.

"But at least be one, I am also disguising-"

"Hello Mr, I would like to take these fine fellas," she said looking at me and Inosuke.

"Sorry I am-" I started.

"Don't worry dear, I will make sure to give you a kimono too," said the old lady.

"I am not on-" I started again, but the pain in the ass Uzui cut me off.

"YEP! TAKE HER!" Uzui said, pushing me.

As the old lady was dragging me, I gave Uzui death glares.

-In the Ogimoto House-

I was forced to put on a kimono, not that I minded, but it was still annoying.