Is This Goodbye?

Demon Tanjiro was right before my eyes

Demon Tanjiro was right before my eyes. I couldn't believe it. Tanjiro was the most dedicated out of all of us to turn Nezuko back into a human, and we will have to behead him while Nezuko is in the process of becoming human again?

"GUYS! THE BATTLE IS NOT OVER YET! WE NEED TO KEEP ON FIGHTING!" Tomioka said.

Gyomei jumped in, while the other 4 of us started to hit strikes.

The sun isn't disintegrating, which means... he is IMMORTAL!

"TANJIRO! SNAP OUT OF IT!" Zenitsu yelled.

"GONPONCHIRO! I WILL SHARE MY FOOD! BUT YOU HAVE TO BECOME HUMAN FOR THAT!" Inosuke said.

Tanjiro didn't listen. He kept on hitting powerful blows. Gyomei was really damaged.

We need Gyomei-sama.

A powerful blow came, and I used my thunder breathing to cut it before it hit Gyomei. Suddenly Nezuko came and hugged Tanjiro.

"ONII-CHAN! I AM SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! WHY IS IT ALWAYS YOU WHO HAS TO FEEL ALL THE PAIN!" Nezuko yelled.

Nezuko was feeling pain, Tanjiro was digging into her shoulders. He was hungry.

Zenitsu didn't want to attack. All those times the 2 were together, such nice memories. Zenitsu didn't see a strike coming.

"ZENITSU!" I yelled, pushing him. A strike hit me. And hardly.

Zenitsu POV

"KIMIKO-CHAAAAAN! WAKE UP! PLEASE! I DON'T HAVE ANYONE!" I said

If Kimiko-chan dies, then I will have no one. Not even Kaigaku. This was my fault.

I was tired, I couldn't let anything happen. Suddenly I saw Kanao-chan giving Tanjiro-kun a serum.

Your POV

I was hit, and everything was in pain. The huge, deep cut in my back from Upper 2, 1 ear that I lost because of upper 3, and broken ribs because of Muzan. I also had a lot of scratches and scars.

I slowly opened my eyes. Only to see the people who have died happily "living".

Kanae and Shinobu were holding hands, walking across a beautiful green field.

Muichiro was hugging his brother.

Rengoku was talking happily with his mother.

Genya happily played with his younger siblings.

My mother and father were looking at me, and the same went for my grandpa.

"KIMIKO?" Grandpa asked.

Everyone stared at me. Tears fell out of Shinobu's eyes.

"K-Kimiko, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"Kimiko-chan. You are not supposed to be here yet," Kanae said, which confused me.

"Kuwajima, go back. The people need you," Muichiro said.

"HAHA KIMIKO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Rengoku asked.

"Guys... I AM SORRY! IF ONLY I WAS STRONGER, YOU WOULD STILL BE LIVING HAPPILY! RENGOKU, KANAE, SHINOBU, MUICHIRO, GENYA! IF YOU WERE DOWN THERE, EVERYTHING WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE! MOTHER, FATHER, I AM SORRY! I AM SORRY FOR BEING WEAK! NOT BEING ABLE TO SAVE YOU! RENGOKU! I WISH I WAS THERE! I COULD HAVE HELPED YOU DEFEAT UPPER 3! MUICHIRO, IF I HADN'T SLEPT LIKE A BABY, I COULD HAVE HELPED OU! SHINOBU! IF I WAS STRONGER, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE TO SACRIFICE YOURSELF! GRANDPA! I AM SORRY FOR RUNNING AWAY! IF ONLY I STAYED!" I said, crying.

"Kimiko, you were only 5 years old when we died. We are so happy for the person you have become. Please go back," My mother said, helping me up.

"HAHAHA! KUWAJIMA! YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE ME THE FAVOR OF BEHEADING AKAZA! GOOD JOB!" Rengoku said, patting my head.

"It is okay Kimiko, you are strong. I believed in you, that you could behead Upper 2. You and I had the same objective, and in the end, the product was all that mattered," said Shinobu, hugging me.

"Kuwajima, it is okay. I forgive you. But come on, you really expect me to believe you helping us defeat upper 1? I mean, you defeated 2, and 3. And it was a miracle you survived. You defeated 2 upper moons and survived, and I understand. Don't blame it on you," Muichiro said, hugging me, and smiling.

"I am so proud of you Kimiko, but you have to go back. This is not your time," Kanae said, wiping the tears in my face.

"Aniki always talked about how talented you were. He envied you for having such good hearing senses. So if Onii-chan accepts you, I do too," Genya said, signaling for a high five.

I looked at my grandpa. He was the only one to not say something.

"Grandpa..." I said.

Tears fell out of his eyes.

"Kimiko and Zenitsu are my pride and joy, and it would break my heart to see you here, goodbye," he said, hugging me and pushing me back.

"WAIT! PLEASE! I- PLEASE! I DON'T-" I couldn't finish.

My eyes opened wide. Zenitsu hugged me tightly. Mitsuri ran and hugged me.

"IT'S OVER KIMIKO-CHAN!" she said.

"D-Did Tanjiro..." I couldn't even finish it.

"No Kanao used a serum to turn him back," said Nezuko from the back.

"N-Nezuko," I said, and Nezuko hugged me.

"W-Wait, where is Gyomei-sama?" I asked.

Mitsuri looked down. Saddened.

"He has passed," said Iguro.

"I guess this is how everything ended, hey?" I said.

Only 5 hashiras remain.

Third Person POV

Years passed, and Tanjiro and Kanao got married, Zenitsu and Nezuko got married, and Inosuke and Aoi. Mitsuri and Obanai got married a year after the wedding of Inosuke and Aoi. Everyone had their loved ones, while yours turned into a demon.

You finally got married to a man whom you did not exactly "love." All of you would always hangout. In the end... hundreds of years passed, and it was a Modern-Era time.