Upper 2...

I changed the plot a bit, sorry

I changed the plot a bit, sorry... -3-

I arrived to see a disgusting Upper 2 eating such innocent women with no shame. He probably felt the presence, because a second later he turned around and saw Shinobu and I.

"Ara~ Such young, beautiful and tasty-looking girls! Just wait, let me finish eating these girls, then I shall eat you!" Douma said cheerfully.

"H-HELP ME! PLEASE!" said a random girl.

Shinobu was angry. She wanted revenge, so the second the girl said that Shinobu ran and saved her before Douma could get his hands on her.

"Sugoi! So fast!" Douma complimented Shinobu.

But that wasn't enough to stop Douma, so he swung his fans and killed the girl. Shinobu got really angry and started asking if he remembered her sister. After a few minutes, he finally remembered.

"She was such a pretty girl, though I do wish I could have eaten here," he said.

Shinobu started to run, faster than ever before. Using her breathing techniques. Shinobu hit some poison into him, and blood started to come out of his mouth. Douma was unable to fight for a few seconds, so I quickly got my sword ready and cut all the way through his arms, and legs.

"Ara~ So fast, faster than the butterfly girl-" he couldn't finish because more blood was coming out.

"Shinobu-sama, I can't behead him. Cutting off his limbs is hard as it is. When I cut through his limbs, it felt like cutting through Upper 6's head, so his head must be tougher," I told her.

Shinobu was a little stressed. But she took a huge breath in and sighed.

"Kimiko-chan, I have a plan. I can't tell you right now, since Upper 2 is here. So let's just go with the flow, and you will know later on," Shinobu replied.

What did she mean? Go with the flow? Another plan? Why did I not know?

Douma instantly regenerated, after fighting off the poison, and started to fight again. Shinobu went in front of me and breathed in his poisonous mist.

Shinobu suddenly started coughing.

"Ki-Kimiko-chan, don't breathe in his mist. It is poisonous, it feels like it is ripping my lungs," Shinobu said. My eyes were wide open.

"Ara~ Why did you have to tell her? It spoils the fun~" Douma said.

I angrily started to use my breathing, away from the mist.

"You think you can behead me from all the way over there?" Douma asked.

"You idiot, Thunder Breathing had short-range AND long-range attacks," I said, using one of my breathing techniques, and it zapped him.

Shinobu started running again, and I could hear a faint slip up. My eyes grew wide. Shinobu accidentally made a mistake while running, and she slipped. Douma regained consciousness, and everything turned into slow motion.