Final Battle

I woke up with a gasp

I woke up with a gasp. Kuro was yelling in my ear. Kuro was literally crying.

Wait, can crows cry? Or was I just imagining it?

"Kaw... Kaw... Kuwajima-sama... The upper moon 1 was defeated..." Kuro sounded so sad, but I thought it was good news.

"But... Muichiro Tokito and Genya Shinaguzawa had both succumbed to their deaths," he said.

My happy attitude dropped. I never knew Genya that much, but I could tell he meant a lot to Sanemi. Muichiro... so young. Why would someone kill him? I got up. But Kuro wasn't done.

"Final Form Muzan has awoken, and he has killed over 100 soldiers," Kuro said, "Upper 6 was defeated by Zenitsu Agatsuma."

Good job Zenitsu, but I must get up. Muzan is the prime problem to all these demons eating humans crap.

I forced myself to get up.

Muichiro, Shinobu, and Rengoku have died fighting for freedom. And many other demon slayers. It is time to end this.

As I ran outside, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Kanao.

"Kimiko-chan, Inosuke, Zenitsu, and I are using this demon's blood demon art. He is on our side. It lets us hide. You can use this to get up close to Muzan," she said.

"Thank you," I told Kanao.

An eye was put on me. I couldn't feel anything. I looked invisible... More like I WAS invisible. I ran to Muzan. I saw Mitsuri, unable to move. Obanai trying to attack, the same went for Gyomei and Tomioka. Sanemi was out cold, and many demon slayers were trying to fight Muzan.

So this is Muzan.

I started to deflect moves that were about to hit Obanai, and Tomioka. If I had attacked him, it would've been too easy for Muzan to figure out I was invisible.

I cut tentacles, while Obanai and Tomioka attacked. Tanjiro showed up.

"MUZAAAAAAAAAN KIBUTSUJI!"

Tanjiro was here. We had to get him up to the surface. The 4 of them kept on attacking. We fought for 30 minutes straight. I absolutely couldn't let Obanai, Tomioka, Gyomei, or Mitsuri die. I kept on dodging attacks and finally, Muzan figured out where I was, and hit me hard. I hit the wall so hard that the building collapsed. I was about to faint. But I remembered.

"One day, when we're not here Kimiko." my mother started. "You will have to be the one who protects others."

My large yellow eyes looked deep into my mom's green eyes.

How did I get yellow eyes? I wondered.

"Kimiko, I believe that one day... you will reach your fullest potential" my father had said from the back.

I opened my eyes. Even though it felt like my ribs were broken, I still needed to fight. Tanjiro, Tomioka, Obanai, and Gyomei were fighting. I NEEDED to help. I started to attack again. I started to use my breathing. All the hashiras went at the same time, and we cornered him. Tanjiro used his sun breathing to stab him right then and there.

3 minutes till dawn.

Tanjiro was getting sucked in. I didn't know what to do. Obanai could barely see. He was still alive. The same went for the others. I finally realized that Gyomei lost half of 1 of his legs. I needed to make sure no one was killed. I stabbed him.

Please work! Please work!

After 3 minutes the sun arose, and Muzan was starting to disintegrate. Everyone was so happy. But then we saw something horrifying... Demon Tanjiro.

Hey Guys! So in my book, I want to make it where Mitsuri and Obanai don't die, because Kuwajima was there. Anyway, that's it for now.