traumatic childhood,homophobia and hatred

ring ring

otori was currently having breakfast when he heard his phone ring.

"hello?"

"Hey,ootori.sorry for calling so early.I managed to gather information about that kid you told me about."

"Great,tell me."

"Sure but this is a lot to digest so I suggest you steel yourself" the sudden seriousness in his uncle, Hiragii amamiya's voice made otori tense up a bit but then he said " OK . I'm ready."

Amamiya inhaled a deep breath then started speaking

" the kid you asked me about;Hoshitani yuuta, is no ordinary kid.

an unbelievably remarkable walking national treasure if that even starts to describe.

First off,it was as your brother said. The kid is a foreigner.he was born in Madrid,Spain.yuuta was the grandson of japan's president Sorey Azami and the son of sorey masuna. As you probably already know,but masuna was married to the son of two Country presidents: Chrissy Williams,president of America and Hoshitani Michelle,president of spain"

"But how come he speaks Japanese so well?and once before when I heard him speak English he was a total natural,there's now way he's a foreigner. Tho the English part doesn'thelp..." Otori had to interrupt his uncle at that part

Amamiya replied "naturally,having grown up as the grandson of three different Country presidents,yuuta knew the both Spanish and English at the same time and was too fluent in each one you could hardly ever tell if he was either Spanish or American He didn't know japanese though..But originally,his nationality is Spanish. "

"OK.go on"

"As a kid,yuuta definitely was swimming in money,but as for how his life was going that's a different story."

"What do you mean" otori said starting to feel worried about his kouhai.

"Ever since yuuta was three ,his mother used to abuse him. Verbally and physically. She used to hit the kid whenever he just called her name.let alone touch her.she also used to go around saying shit about Luis (yuuta's father).bitch even went so far as to injure herself everyday and go around saying it was Luis who did that to her.

" What the?! What's with that fuckjng bitch?! Did he even actually do that?

" okay okay, enough overprotestiveness,brat. Anyway ,You saw right through her my boy,as a businessman of the hiragii family's,we make a lot of deals with luis-san,and let me tell you,he is an angel. He's out of this world. Well,everyone knew what kind of person he was so no one ever cared of what she did.

at the age of five,when yuuta went to school, as you'd expect he usually got abused and bullied.all the kids in his class if not the whole school,were jealous of how high in the society he was and them not since they were all pampered brats who acted high&mighty" when he stopped talking Amamiya was a bit surprised to see his nephew so quiet but it was expected after so much info to process and much more to come.

"Whenever yuuta went to family gatherings at the soreys' everyone would wait for him to leave his dad a single second just to start their abuse."

"I fucking swear to god if I ever see those trash I'll kill the fuck outta them all" otori was on the verge of losing it.

"Yeah yeah.calm down.anyhow, when luis found out about all that abuse he broke into tears.

Flashbacks

'how come?!how come my sweet little kid dealt with all that?!how come he hid all that so well?!what the fuck was I doing where was I?!