hell broke loose

Amamiya went on and otori listened,not getting tired of hearing about his kouhai's story.

"But no matter how happy it might have seemed, yuuta's happy days at school, were probably the only things keeping him alive in his second year of middle school." Amamiya inhaled and then went on

"why?" Otori asked

"it was then that all hell broke loose,you know. I didn't mention this,but after finishing that tour yuuta had already gotten himself his soulmate.

His name was Maluna karnax. He was American and two years older than yuuta was.

They met each other's parents,maluna meeting Luis and yuuta meeting Diana to be more precise.

Even though they've only been together for a short amount of time, each and every person that came across them could've sworn soulmates were a real thing even if they didn't necessarily believe in that.

They went through a lot of things,you could say so definitely, but overcame it all and life was going perfect...

" hmm....that's beautiful even though I'm kinda jealous of maluna-kun.." otori chuckled lightly then continued

"but what do you mean by went through a lot,wasn't their lives perfect?" He asked then

"Well,all along the tour and a while after it yah,perfect.

However,things went down hill on maluna's side.

Generally speaking,his father was the closest to him but he died when the kid was five and it became too much on diana; having to take care of a child while working for one of Luis's companies which is way too hard btw, till at a certain time she almost collapsed passing the street and maluna and her almost got killed,

lucky for them the car passing was Louis's.

He saved them,they talked and yuuta was too young to remember anything. But Louis gave her a promotion and also offered help with taking care of maluna, sending a nanny. Which is why maluna and Louis already know each other too."

"Hmm so, did yuuta already know maluna since childhood?" Otori asked

"when he was four yah, but they got separated for a lot of reasons at the time, which I think I don't need to explain right?"

(A:n he means that masuna and the soreys had their eyes on maluna and Diana as the next target of their abuse)

"so after a while,Diana, gaku (Louis's best friend), and Louis all decided it's best to keep Diana away,with maluna too."

Otori was listening pretty attentively that he hadn't noticed his brother waking up or greeting him till he earned himself a cough from the later

"ahem" hiragii said.

"Oh tsubasa!" Otori said, but then felt a sudden spark of dread when he realised, he had put the phone on speaker since the moment amamiya mentioned masuna.

"Huh? Tsubasa? Heyyy~~long time no see" amamiya mused loudly on speaker.

"Oi oi oi you're supposed to be calling ne in secret??" Otori said already panicking.

"So?what did I miss on about hoshitani?BTW,since when are you on a first name basis?" Hiragii said sighing.

-----time skip after catching up with tsubasa over what he missed---------

"Anyway, back to yuuta...oh!I forgot to mention this but somewhere along the way, maluna and Diana did visit yuuta and Luis after masuna died,but at the time, yuuta didn't remember them."

The two on the other side were quiet so amamiya took that as his go on.

"Back to yuuta's third meeting with maluna,when they became lovers. The hurdles they'd been through were the troubles they came across while touring nothing more.but it was breathtakingly beautiful and stunning to see such young live blooming at the time"

"Hey I've been meaning to ask this but why don't you just tell us what the hell happened on that tour?"

Otori said now sounding confused "actually, I wanted to ask about that too." Hiragii added also.

"AH well,since first,this is all yuuta's privacy and we already invaded it completely without consent." Amamiya was sure to click on the last part so they'd both feel the guilt, (a/n: that's right, he doesn't see any wrong in him invading the privacy and sharing yuuta's secrets with them without consent. It's their fault for asking)

**at the same time**

"So,how is Japan going for you?" Louis and gaku,takeru and Ian (gaku's son) (yuuta's best friends) were on the phone with him from Spain and America (Ian and takeru in Spain and the elder two in america for a business trip)

"Well,it's pretty fun,would've been a total blast if you guys were her-achoo!!" Yuuta said when he suddenly felt a chill down his spine

"What's wrong?!did you catch a cold?!you did,didn't you?!mou!i told you to be careful!go rest right now!!" Ian and Louis both fussed over yuuta at the same time,

earning them a sigh from yuuta and takeru, 'such drama queens...'