normal,normal,normal....NOT!

Heyyy so guys, to me, this chapter is just the start of hell-i mean,the storyline and well, it'll just consist of stuff that's necessary for the plot and not really the angsty stuff sooo don't expect anything big. Btw, I'm gonna enjoy your reactions so much at the end of it~

Trigger warning⚠️⚠️ for self harm,abuse and trauma, possible mentions of suicide, child neglect, depression and anxiety.⚠️⚠️

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It was another day at ayanagi academy, nearly the end of the second week. And everyone had already almost finished packing their things away.

Except ugawa, who had urgent matters to take care of for three days and hoshitani who just arrived last Thursday,thus starting later.

So by the time,and according to the rules of the move, everyone has finished their packing (with the exception of those two), everyone had already left the school dorms. And had around three months and half as an extra break due to the current situation at ayanagi.

Hoshitani,having finally finished up and loaded his things on the truck assigned by ayanagi to deliver his stuff home, decided to just spend some time practicing before he leaves.

When he went to get the keys for the practice hall,he found them missing so he thought someone else was there.

Not really appreciative of the idea of practicing with someone else around,specially that it could be one of his friends,and he was for a fact,not going to practice the normal way to anyone in ayanagi.

He was planning on a specific dance practice but he just decided to go with it anyway. After a  slight shrug and deciding it doesn't really matter, he headed for the practice hall.

And while he could just go use any other hall, this one was with the best equipment,also marking the reason why it was rare to find it empty normally.

~(°0°)~

By the time he reached there, already in his training jersey and ready for practice,he arrived in front of the door. 

.....and ended up freezing .

The practice hall's lights were off,despite the door being clearly unlocked.

He could hear soft sounds coming from inside,and if it weren't for the dead quiet of the academy around the place and it being evening, he could've sworn he was also imagining it.

He raised a hand in an attempt to grab the door knob, but then halted when he made out who the ragged breathing and soft sobbing sounds belonged to-

It was ugawa.

The brunette stood there,motionless.

His eyes widening by the second and his hands slightly trembling from how much regret he was starting to feel.

'That's ugawa. A friend of mine is- ugawa is crying.  And I called myself his friend and I haven't even noticed anything and how can someone even be fine at all if they're crying so bad and in such a dark,hollow,space? And how scary and lonely can that place even be?! And wait-with his personality and now he's crying and-and- ....

....if he was not ok, why the actual fuck would he lie about it? I hate it.  Finding you so alone and broken-why?'

His thoughts started going into overdrive when-