the third term,and it finally begins

It was that time of the year again, the birds were chirping happily. The wind was blowing softly but you could still feel it. That time where everything starts anew, where everyone grows even more. Everything was a reminder of the arrival of a new term in our company's second year.

☆☆☆☆

"It's finally that time again,huh?" Started toraishi who had already finished getting changed and was waiting for his teammates to finish too so they could head out

"Yeah. I'm so excited to see our senpais graduation performance!!woof woof!!" Shouted inumine and then started dancing again

"Mou,zip it a little will you?" Ugawa complained

"You guys get along so well" joked tataumi
"

"T-tatsumin.." ugawa said

"Still,I really can't help but feel something big is about to happen. and it will change everything. What a weird feeling...." said eigo but trailed off into his thoughts again

"Darou~?" Started toraishi

"it's hard to believe things will finally calm down a bit after all that happened so far."

"I get you. At first it was just the mess with the senpais and rivalry between star teams and I thought that was that. But" stopped ugawa

"Afterwards, we had to do the graduation performance and it was quite the mess but it was enjoyable nonetheless " said eigo before smiling and continuing

"then we became second years and boy was it hectic."

"We ended up causing a dispute among kao kai members again. " said tatsumi slightly giggling at all that happened

Tho the others couldn't deny it either.

It truly has been a long way but none of them could ever think about denying how much they've changed

Ugawa,it hadn't completely changed with him but at least it was better.

He was always so self conscious around his teammates let alone everyone else.

He always felt that he was incompetent, despite being chosen for the star of stars team.

After all that happened he Started seeing things different-- he started feeling it.

The emotions,the hard work finally paying off, the reasons ,the desire,the bonds he created --- everything about his school life and career changed. Definitely for the better

Finally, the improvement, the change he waited and worked so much for.

Toraishi,the way he was.

Always so blindly believed because of his good looks and popularity with the girls he could do whatever he wanted almost.

And how bad that hurt,but then he learned otherwise, he learned that even if you're confident about your abilities there will always be someone who can easily get better than you.

Because they try harder and deserve it more.

He learned it,the feeling of having fun,the feeling of suffering so so much just to get somewhere, the feeling of bonds,the feeling of wanting more, he learned it all.

He finally saw past his confidence and learned how to work on his flaws instead of acting like they never existed.

Someone finally broke that image of perfection. Someone finally set him free fro the prison of despair.

Inumine,he was truly happy.

he always is happy,is what might have seemed to everyone.

And he was, only with his friends tho.

However,it made him almost cry of happiness when he found out that that kind of person exists.

Hoshitani-- a person that will see through you even if you try to hide it and would be willing to mess everything up and risk everything just to make you confront your feelings.

Insane,right? But it was inumine's ever so longed for wish.

And he didn't stop there.

Hoshitani,he didn't stop there,he kept being there and insisted on the fight,he held his ground stubbornly like his life depended on it, and even when people criticized him,destroyed him,humiliated him,he would still help them.

Right down till the very end of it.

He's finally been shown respect and equality. Someone finally broke all those dramatic moments of backgrounds and talents. Someone finally showed the entirety of this school. that it meant nothing. your family, background, talent, opinion, actions, words, whatever it was.

It meant nothing if it was not reflected in your hardwork.

Sawatari--he finally saw it,felt it, learned it.

Being free,surely he was still discreet.

Since young, always burdened with family responsibilities and expectations, just because he wasn't as daring as his brothers.

To voice out his true desires and feelings.

However,this time,definitely more than ever,he felt that he could be free.

Free to be himself, free to express how how feels. Free to talk. Free to mess around.

Free of having to calculate each and every step so that everything works out well and he achieves the expectations. Free of disgusting adults and people who've got nothing better to do than push their desires on to kids to do.

Tatsumi,the deepest, mist secretive,prideful person ever.

He finally discovered it.

That sight he was always longing for.

The sight of someone trying so so hard and actually succeed in the better than the rest.

He finally realized that it's not all about the winning or perfection or being the star or the talents or anything.

but about the fun,the pleasure and the expressiveness, the craziness, the blood sweat and tears reflecting on your stage, the frustration, the anger, the pain.

The process.

He discovered feelings he never knew existed and it couldn't be better for him.

Freedom to be impetuous, a failure, a disappointment, to be his own self. To be someone he could accept from the bottom of his heart.