is it really over after all?

Heya humans who even read this! I decided to update more for you guys and I actually have good news.
I expect this chapter to he quite long and eventful actually but no promises:p

Anyway, enjoy!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Heavy silence filled the place. despite not having any apatite whatsoever, some were actually eating,the others staring blankly,and some were literally just spacing out.

Either way,anyone who passed by could swear they saw the living dead.

Deciding to break the awkward silence since it was getting on his nerves.

Plus,he wanted answers and he was sure everyone else did too.

Ren spoke up.

"guilty! How dare they just up and decide everything on their own like it's nothing!! And then say there's no room for negotiation!!!! Guilty guilty guilty!!"

"Ren,I get that you're angry and all but can you please stop screaming in my ears?" Nanjou said in his usual smart-ass tone.

"So?what do you guys plan on doing?" Fuyusawa spoke up,surprising literally everyone present

"What do you mean what do they plan on doing? Didn't you hear what the chairman and four eyes said? 'No negotiation allowed'. Blah blah blah" Commented chiaki.

"Still,haven't they even thought about our feelings as performers? What if we can't even accept these stages as parts of ourselves and our careers?" Rui said narrowing his eyes slightly

"True,if even the ones who are gonna perform have no say in anything, why even call it a stage production from the beginning?" Added sawatari.

"More like,I get hiragii senpai and otori senpai joining.

And the other senpais joining for them too.

But why do they even think the ancients would join?" Asked toraishii truly wondering

"I wanted to ask that too.since even if they gave them some sorta bribe ,these four are haughty and self focused.

They won't be bothered." Ugawa replied

"Do you know why tsukki?" Ageha asked

"...."

"Tsukigami-kun?" Hachiya tried to call his attention

But then it clicked.
For everyone.

Team otori were currently sitting in a circled table.

Tsukigami,sitting with his hand on his chin thinking quietly.

Kuga,just sitting there staring blankly at nothing and despite that being the usual everyone noted he was thinking too.

Nayuki was there drawing circles with his chopsticks while looking like he'd seen a ghost but at the same time thinking.

Tengenji,was just there mumbling incoherent words,but all they got out of it was..."yabousukes"...."how do I help him?"...."should I use connections but that's the hiragiis"....

well,most likely anyone would think that's the worse of it.

However,he was another story.

He,hoshitani, was a total other story.

He was sitting there,legs folded on the chair

(idk about irl but in this story I'll make that something rude/not allowed to be done in Japan, like not greeting your sensei).

His hair was a mess like he'd been practicing for hours cuz there were messy strands of hair everywhere.

He was just there.

Staring at his food. With a look none of them could decipher.

Except the ancients, since they were adults and actors at that,

they could swear he was cursing under his tongue with a look of utmost disgust but they kept quiet since they didn't wanna assume false things.

Everyone kept staring at them for a while before....

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaghhhh!!!!!"tengenji screamed

"each and everyone of them shifty yabousukes saying whatever the fuck they want and then leaving just like that!!!!!and what do they mean no negotiation???!!!"

Breathe in....

"Oi!omayra (you guys)!", chiaki and irinatsu called their attention but only two snapped out of it.

"H-huh? H-hai,senpai you need something??" Nayuki snapped .

"Mou!focus a little bit would ya?you've been out of it for a while now you know" ugawa scolded him while kuga was snapping out of it too

"Ah...I spaced out what were you talking about?" Kuga said

"Mou, shuu.. " toraishii,Ren,kouki sweat dropped at him.

Both tengenji and tsukigami sighed afterwards.

"So? What do you plan on doing?"
Tsukigami asked directing his question to hoshitani and the others looked at him waiting for an answer....

"Lo más probable es que esté dirigido a mí, pero si es así ¿por qué arrastrar a los demás en él?".... hoshitani kept mumbling

"Huh?" Tsukigami,alongside with shiki and haruto voiced out

"How long do you plan on staying like that for,miracle Hoshitani?" Kouki said finally deciding that's enough wait

"More importantly,what are you even saying?"tengenji said

"OH? attends tu es espagnol?" Yuzuriha asked successfully snapping him --and taking everyone by surprise for that matyer-- out of it too.