Happy days

"Anyway so, when you meet him tell him to draw something for ya OK kiddo?"

"Wow..I...certainly didn't expect that...AT ALL." Otori was mumbling when amamiya continued

"Well,that's that for his elementary school. When yuuta entered middle school, he sort of got whipped up in another student's mess by accident, that student was supposed to be punished by doing something for the school for a shirt amount of time, but they didn't know what to choose for punishment .

Neither did they know,they had the wrong student when they talked to yuuta about it."

"What is 'it'?" Otori asked.

"The now united group. That's it that's the punishment. Yuuta was forced to form a club at school (even tho he was in taekwondo, karate,jiu jutsu, archery, trach and field, photography, musical instruments, art and many other clubs already).

But yah, they wanted him to form a club where he basically gathers students that are interested in changing the world."

"Huh???what are you talking about?" Otori was lost now.

"They formed a club. Where they searched for people who wanna make a change I the world to get them to join. Any kind of change they wanted to make,they made them join. As to how they were gonna change THE WORLD ,that was up to yuuta.

He wasn't really interested in having to do another student's punishment at first,but as you could've already guessed,he's too earnest and pure to just let it be.

Anyway, yuuta first started out by getting a bunch of his friends to join,while also dragging w/them other people from their and other clubs.

After they gathered up a few students, they started to gi around the school helping with things needed, for example helping the clubs with their businesses, becoming their managers, helping the student council...and so on.

Once they had enough of a name to live up to,which was after only three weeks from the club's formation btw, yuuta suggested this to the school" Amamiya said as he stayed quiet for a second before continuing.

'I have an idea. Since,our school has a name to live up to, and since i got dragged into this mess anyway. Let us from the 'make that difference ' club tour the world under the school name. In two weeks,visiting 22 countries.

Where in each country we go,we'll only visit its most popular schools of different feild of expertise btw, and try to learn their thing as quick as possible'

'huh/what the actual fuck/hell/ who are you' were the answers yuuta got when he first said the tour word.

but after hearing him to the end, everyone thought it was a great idea,however, what stopped them was this problem:
'how will you get the other schools to accept ' which the headmaster asked yuuta, and he got sth unexpected for a reply

'easy.'

yuuta started,

' we will be learning their things right? And from them at that,they have absolutely no reason to agree indeed,what's in it for them if they do? However,they WILL SIGN THE AGREEMENT when they know we'll Be populating it in our own school's festival + in other places we go

. Which will definitely has a very high chance of bringing them transfer students.

Those transfer students will also wanna visit and sightsee all these countries;raising its population, making the political people agree also.'

"Wait wait wait. I don't get it. What's so special about hoshitani's school? I mean,honestly, the idea is mad perfect it's kinda scary, but what is that part about his school?" Otori asked,impressed at his kouhai's intelligence yet confused.

"You idiot...where did father's money and time go wasted on for if you don't even know enough to be able to tell what it means to be populated in AMARYLLIS academy's festival,by its OWN students?!!" Amamiya let out out exasperated sigh..

"wait.stop right there. What did you just say?! AMARYLLIS?!as in that AMARYLLIS?!"otori almost screamed

"yah" Amamiya said.

Amaryllis was amazing to say the least. It was like a school,college and work at the same time. Students study there for 10 years (basically covering elementary,middle school and one year of high school which they finish all high school years in at once)

then they are offered 4-5 years studying in fields of expertise the students choose for themselves, or they can go to work right after the 10 years,

what makes it even more amazing is that AMARYLLIS 's graduates all are gods in their works and personalities. So it's basically like a washing machine where you put your son/daughter/other child in and get him out perfect in manner and in conduct .

AMARYLLIS is also known worldwide for its very high level of education and for being joined based on GRADES AND MANNERS, nothing more nothing less.

"It also is popular for being completely open and pretty much perfect in talents to Al kinds of arts or things to learn out there." Amamiya concluded.

"So,to keep this short, they agreed .

And in 2 weeks time,among 22 countries other than Spain,America and Japan; yuuta's name was forever embedded in each and every school in each one of those countries.

And in each person who came across yuuta's path in those two weeks.

He basically changed the lives of all of those people.that's why, all across Europe and the Middle East, yuuta's sole existence is a treasure.

His very remarkable and humble yet strict,kind when needed, and crazy with a spark of madness personality changed the lives of so so many. All and nu members are a different story."

Amamiya finished a hint of pride in his voice.
"Wow...hoshitani you really work wonders..." otori was speechless.