day one,let's go!

'All ms department students,please head to the grand meeting hall C immediately. '

The announcement was made snapping everyone out of their thoughts.

After they finished changing both team hiragii and team yuzuriha went outside the changing rooms and headed to the assigned place separately. As they didn't notice each other.

They say down and it was still empty since they were all quiet early.

Soon,team hiragii found themselves being greeted by hachiya and ageha and sat beside them.

Soon,being followed by team sazanami and team otori too.

Who all actually came quite late.

And later on,even more students started gathering till the hall was filled.
Crowded even.

And much to almost everyone's surprise, everyone else from the company was there too, the former kao kai,the ancients too.

(Random a/n: In this story I plan to make yuuta's hair long. Where it reaches half his back when it's left loose. He normally ties a bit if it up in a tiny ponytail then leaves the rest or ties some of it backwards into a small bun and leaves the rest. When he sleeps,he just ties it all into a low,messy ponytail and sometimes ties his bangs up with a hairpin or just leaves it. However, due to school regulations and other reasons later to be mentioned, he ties it in a way that makes it look the way it does in the anime. And he just says it nowhere him in practice. )

Now then,the entire current kao kai was standing on the stage (shown in ep 7-8 or sth in the anime I don't remember) and they were standing a bit aside like they were waiting for someone to come up.

And it was true,first the head of the kao kai,shiki came up to the mic and said

"everyone,please allow me to inform you all why we were all gathered here today on the very first day of the new term.

As you all know,our school has been making a lot of developments lately and have been trying their best to........(blah blah any time about school achievements and stuff).

...Which is why,our very own chairman; hiragii sougen-Sama has decided to take over in leading us all to the best stage possible for this last term.

And even though,the ayanagi festival has already finished, there will be held another one this term.

from here on out,i leave it to the chairman to explain."

The entire hall was in an uproar.

Until,

He came.

And everyone froze.

It was the chairman,the well known and well feared for God knows what reason président and head of the famous hiragii family was here.

"Good morning to you all.

First I'd like to begin with introducing myself,I'm hiragii sougen.

Chairman of this academy and head if the hiragii family.

Next,is my personal,right hand man and assistant, fukuoka ryuki.

I would like to announce a few things now." He said all in one breath then continued.

"As some of you might have already heard,coming up next,near the end of the term,is the famous golden pass chance.

The chance where a student, would be given a scholarship.