never ending pain

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ FOR LOSS OF SOMEONE DEAR,PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUES OR MENTAL/PHYSICAL ABUSE, PLEASE IF YOU'RE FACING ANY ISSUES TALK TO SOMEONE OR REQUEST HELP IMMEDIATELY

Taking a few deep breaths, Amamiya braced himself and told his nephews to do the same.

"So,just so you know, part of this is why most of the hiragiis hate the soreys to a certain extent.

The soreys.

After they heard about yuuta and maluna,also knowing that maluna was publicly announced as yuuta's future husband;having recieved the entire hoshitani family's blessings and already getting registered under the hoshitani name.

Were at their limit.

After a certain public party, on the way home,Diana and maluna gave their goodbyes to Louis and yuuta and went inside the car.

And the driver drove at an insane speed, towards the end of the bridge. And jumped when the car hit the fence, letting both maluna and Diana die."

"What?!"Both hiragii and otori jumped at that moment

"that's right.that's it. The sorey family were the ones who killed maluna and Diana. Also faking it into a so called accident "

"As you could've already guessed, upon receiving the news,yuuta lost control mentally and fainted on the spot."

"Also,after he woke up,went into a very severe extreme depression,got panic attacks (and hyperventilating even sometimes) on a daily basis, by that, I mean nearly every two hours each day, his mental health got completely shattered.

Self harm,self loathe, self abuse, giving up on dreams,desires,people, even his own life.

Everything. Committing suicide more than six times, everything got shattered.

For an entire year,everyone was trying everything possible to get yuuta back on his feet." Amamiya said,sounding angrier than a lion that's preying on it's food.

"But still,how did they find out soreys were the ones who planned it?" Hiragii asked barely not losing control

"given. A few days before the incident, yuuta overhead them, his grandfather to be more precise, talking about their plan,

he was having a mental breakdown and going through a panic attack at the same time,despite wanting to,knowing that he needed to take a video or record what he was hearing, he couldn't bring himself to.

A while after that,and two days after the incident,yuuta told his father and the others (gaku. His wife,Eleanor,their eldest son Chris, Ian,and their youngest daughter,melanie. + takeru) and started hyperventilating again after it.

they were all going crazy digging up info to get proof.

And they got it.vidoe and recording.

The confession of the driver involved."

"Oh.my.god...." otori tried to speak but went speechless again...so was tsubasa

"though...After yuuta recoverd one year later,and was finally over all his ptsd and mental problems, also after finally getting discharged out of the hospital completely (he was too far gone to be left alone at the time,getting watched over by both the hospital and everyone around him at the same time back then) he decided to leave it,and cut all ties completely.

Yes,that's right. He chose to forget all about it,until the day he's ready to completely share it all with the public,he made everyone say it was an accident.

Which made him break all over again on the inside but he knew he was doing the right thing.really..." amamiya said, the empathetic but proud smile clear in his voice

"...it took him another half a year to make that decision and properly come back up again on his feet.but it's okay.

Otori ans tsubasa were both taken aback by the sudden tone change. A tone filled with trust, knowledge.

Yuuta is strong. He knows where he's going and what he wants.he has complete control over all his feelings.

And now there's no more fuckers around in his life. No more.enough is enough.he cut ties with all those people. He's back stronger than ever. That'sthe yuuta we all love!" Amamiya said smiling bright and proud.

"Well then,I'll leave you both a bit since,this is a lot to digest,aah...kou's nickname for yuuta was spot on:

'a flower that bloomed in hell'.

amamiya mused subconsciously

"Alright kiddos,I'll leave ya now,still got work to take care of.

See ya.also no mentioning this to yuuta, if possible try to be the same as before,he might not look like it but the kid notices the differences.

The littlest ones." Amamiya said and then hung up.

☆☆☆☆☆☆after breakfast ☆☆☆☆☆

"Want some coffee?" Tsuabasa said handing bis brother a cup

"Thanks" itsuki replied

"That.. was quite a lot to digest " tsubasa said striking up a conversation

"Yeah...I feel bad for how I was the last year and half around him" itsuki said with a rueful smile

" don't be. He would be angry if he heard you say that. From what amamiya-ouji Sama and what I know of yuuta personally, he's not the type to accept pity. Will probably disgust him you know" tsubasa said

"I guess so. Thanks tsubasa. Also stop stealing my role as the mature one here. Unfair " itsuki joked

"Since when were you ever mature?" Tsubasa said with a smile but the mischievous glint in his eyes gave away that he was teasing his brother

"Hey!" Itsuki said and then they kept teasing each other for a while....