Not dying without you. (angst.) TW!!!

BEFORE YOU READ!!!! PLEASE KNOW THAT THERE'S SOME TRIGGERING STUFF HERE. SO IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE READING!!! ( also i do not wish anyone to harm themselves. this is a request from someone.)

(This is a high school AU)

3rd person POV:

Both Hutao and Yanfei were bullied at their high school. Ever since they enrolled. When the others found that Hutao and Yanfei were dating, thats where it all started. Everyday for years and years that they have been in that school, they were kicked, mocked, beaten up, etc. It was a living hell. "Hutao..?" Yanfei said whilst holding 2 and a half inch blade. "Yes?.." hutao answered also holding a blade in her hand. "When are we gonna finally rest?..yknow..." "Whenever you're ready, my love." Hutao said while slashing more than 5 cuts on her left arm. "I'm always ready. But..It doesnt feel like the right time." Yanfei muttered while cutting up her thighs. As the blood dripped down on the girl's bathroom floor, Hutao and Yanfei started cleaning up their s3lf harm wounds. "Do you think they'll ever find out we're doing this?.." hutao asked whilst cleaning up her freshly made styros. "I don't think they'll even care. If they do find out, it'll just make us more of a loner and a freak than we already are." Yanfei answered emotionlessly. "....Say..how about we try to c0mmit at cleaning time?.. almost no ones on the rooftop by then." Hu tao suggested. "Sure."

Timeskip.

Hutao's POV:

It was lunch time. I started waiting for the bullies to come up to our desk and start absolutely beating the shit out of me and yanfei. While I was waiting to practically meet devil spawns, I was talking to my beloved about our final moments. and how we'll die together. And then, I saw them coming. Shit. I let my guard down too much. "Hey freaks!" One of them said. Unfortunately, Me and Yanfei's s3lf harm scars were out. Therefore the bullies could easily target us for that. " Hey *f slur* ! whats that on your arm? Awwww has the nerd been cutting herself?" one of them said with a baby voice. Of course, I hid my arm and stayed silent. "Boohoo!! Ha!" Then all of them started laughing at both me and Yanfei. God, I wanted to rip their hearts out.

Timeskip.

3rd person POV:

Cleaning time finally came. Hu tao and Yanfei went up to the rooftop and said their final good byes to the world. As they stepped near the edge of the railing, they closed their eyes and held hands. "its now..or never." Yanfei said. Both of them counted up to 3. and on three..

They finally jumped.

Hutao and Yanfei's POV:

The flowing wind in my face, the coldness of the air. I've never felt more free in my life. Now I can finally rest. We can finally rest. My tears fly in the air. I've finally escaped this hellhole. Just one more thing left to go.

Thud.

We hit the ground. Losing consciousness. My body was in excruciating pain. But thats just part of death. The pain before the peace. I didn't scream nor speak. I was grateful. Grateful to have her with me. Grateful to not die alone. As they say, "goodbye cruel world."