together forever..right? part 2

WARNING: ARGUING

knock knock knock....

"Oh. that must be Zhongli." Hu tao says. "Behave." Hu tao said before  opening the front door. "Hey Zhongli!  How are you?"

"Good. How about you, Hutao?" Hutao smiled. Hoping that Zhongli wouldn't notice Yanfei.

"Oh! I'm doing just fine!" Hutao smiled again, nudging Yanfei to get her act together to convince Zhongli that everything WAS okay.

"O-oh! Um..I'm doing very well too.." Yanfei said, with a slight tremble in her voice.

"Joy..Now, let's go before it gets dark."

Time skip

Yanfei's POV

We arrived at Bubu Pharmacy to pick up some things that we needed. Me and Hutao were talking about the checklist that had everything that we needed. unfortunately, I had forgotten to write some things and when Hutao found out...well..

"WHAT THE FUCK?? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THAT IDIOTIC?"

"IM SORRY DARLI- I MEAN- HUTAO! I JUST..I JUST FORGOT..!"

"WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE REMEMBERED!"

"sorry.."

"SORRY ISN'T GONNA FIX IT YOU STUPID WH-"

"That is quite ENOUGH, Hutao." Zhongli spoke. Completely interrupting Hutao.

Hutao's face grew pale. Totally embarrassed in front of Morax himself.

"Hu-huh? Oh! I uhm...I didn't mean..."

I wasn't gonna say anything but..

Something told me to.

"LIAR! YOU MOTHERF***ING LIAR! YOU MEANT EVERY SINGLE WORD THAT CAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING WITH A PERSON LIKE YOU. I'V HAD ENOUGH OF THIS F***ING ABUSE." I said. The rage grew inside me grew bigger and bigger.

Zhongli turned to Hutao. She tried to explain, but it didn't work. "I dont need anymore explainations. I know everything I need to know."

As Zhongli said that, Hutao's eyes widen and filled with tears. Now embarrassed herself Infront of Morax, she runs away. As far as she could.

3RD PERSON POV

After the whole outbreak, Zhongli offered Yanfei a place to stay. In his extra bedroom. She gladly took in the offer, as to not have to deal with Hutao anymore.

Yanfei wanted revenge. But she couldn't bring herself to do it. Instead, she broke up with Hutao over text. She didn't think it would have much of an effect to Hutao but Ohohoho.. nothing harmful had happened however...the last ever text that Hutao sent implied otherwise.

"I will find you. Somewhere. Somehow. Someway. Be aware."