From a billion stars..|| FLUFF!!!|| :D

3RD PERSON POV

It was a lovely evening. The birds chirping and the cool wind blew. Yanfei was writing law things as she usually does. Though it was a nice evening, it was a really long day. Her eyes slowly closing as she grew more and more tired from working so much.

She decided that she couldn't just fall asleep on all the hard work and papers that she did. Yanfei stumbled her way downstairs and onto the couch where she fell deep asleep. 

Hutao's POV

I was walking back home from Bubu Pharmacy. Our house isn't that far away so I didn't have to worry about treasure hoarders or anything. I looked up at the sky as I was walking. 'It's getting late..I wonder how my dear star is doing..' I thought to myself. I must have gotten lost in my mind as when I looked back in front, I had arrived to my destination. I sighed and unlocked the door. 

"Hon? I'm home..!" I yelled from the front door. I walked around until I saw Yanfei on the couch snuggly asleep on the couch. ' How adorable..' I thought. I plopped the pharmacy bags onto the kitchen counter and tiredly walked to the couch.

I slipped myself on the couch whilst cuddling my dearest yanfei. Oh how her skin was smooth and warm. "I could admire you for hours on end.." I whispered. I shut my eyes and spent my evening with her.

"If I have to pick from a billion stars, I would choose you everytime."

(sorry its short)