Chapter 28

The unexpected surprised with the visit of her mother continues, but Arie knows, her mother having an unexpected visit isn't just uncalled for, but her mom and the lack of respecting people same gender crafting a long lasting relationship.

"Mom, Minccino? What are you doing here?" Arie whispered.

"Why on earth is it so cold on here, whatever, on my calendar I saw you where inbuilt period so I brought you these," Her mom offered, handing over her "gift".

"Mom, I have enough, already..." Arie blushed of embarrassment, slipping the items into her backpack.

"That's it? Well then goodbye!" Arie rushed, shoving her mom near the door.

"Wait a minute, where Snivy?" Her mom questioned.

"Snivy is over at the play area, okay that's it, let's go, I bet Minccino is freezing!" Arie exaggerated.

"Ever heard of fur? Minccino has that, which keeps her warm," Her mom replied with a sharp attitude.

"Ccino!" The Pokemon spoken.

"ARE ANNUAL COUPLES CONTEST IS ABOUT TO BEGIN! PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO COME AND WATCH AS OUR PARTICIPATORS DASH THROUGH THE RINK!" A women stated.

"Oh my gosh! Mom you really have to go!" Arie rushed, continuing to shove her way towards the front door.

"Aww sweet heart why not? I want to see this!" Her mom paused.

"No you don't! You hate contest mom!"

"No I don't!"

"WE HAVE OUR FIRST COUPLE: CILAN AND ASH!"

"OH MY GOSH MOM YOUR HEADLIGHTS ARE ON LOOK!" Arie hollered, yanking her mom by the wrist.

"Striaton City gym leader? Why can't I watch this honey!?" Her. On interrogated.

"That's because, oh gosh I hate green, and you know, green hair, so we've got to go ha!" Arie made up.

"Sweet heart you're wearing green, What's going on, I want to see, Striation City gym leader's girlfriend! That flower was probably from her too, how adorable!" Her mom stalled.

"No you don't! Brr, so cold! Aren't you cold too mom! Ack, I maybe sick..." Arie Lied.

"Oh then come on then!" Her mom worried, rushing her daughter outside.

Arie's plan of exiting her mom out of the rink was successful, faking illness got her mom exiting the building faster then an airplane.

Unfortunately, keeping her out of the building was a big job for Arie to handle, more and more difficult to hand by herself.

"Mom I'm not sick anymore, but let's have a long extremely long Pokemon battle!" Arie requested, tugging on a pokeball.

"Oh! It would be nice to battle Whimsicott!" Her mom suggested, letting the little grey Pokemon off her arm.

"Uhhh, Whimsicott is sick and at the Pokemon center sooo..." Arie hesitated.
She threw a pokeball into the crispy summer air. Blue aura exited the pokeball, transforming into a much rather elgent Maractus, filled with a cheerful attitude.

"Maractus! Good one, but it won't have a chance against Minccino," Her mom bragged.

"Ccino," Minccino elegantly remarked.

"Oh Yea! Maractus petal dance!" Arie commanded.

The Pokemon nodded, showing its trainer respect. The Pokemon hopped into the elgent air, she spun rapidly, giving off hot pink petals, surrounding the Minccino, leaving it fainted into the cold concrete ground.