Chapter 6

"You know Arie, catching that Purrloin was rude.." Ash stated.

"Pika pi.." Pikachu added.

"Well I catch any pokemon I want," Arie replied.

"Okay so what if he caught an Emolga or a Galvantula?" Ash teased.

"How do you know that?!" Arie yelled.

"Snivy..." Snivy sighed.

"Well I just know that Cilan is nice enough to not do something like that!" Arie replied

"So you're saying Cilan would be nice enough to take your fears and you wouldn't do the same?" Ash sighed.

"Fine if you want to be that way I can become a grass master by myself!" Arie yelled.

"Arie you can't be serious!" Cilan yelled.

"Snivy snivy!" Snivy warned.

"Pikachu pika!" Pikachu added.

"That's fine with me!" Ash angered.

"Decisions made! Lets go Snivy!" Arie demanded picking her up.

The two became the mose bitter rivals beyond that point, but the argument didn't last as long, that's later on.

"You know what you did Ash, correct?" Cilan pointed out.

"Yea..." Ash mumbled in disgrace.

"Now Ash, I'm not saying I'm upset, I know why you started that in the first place, but it doesn't have to go that far in which you guys become rivals," Cilan informed.

"What I'm saying is you should apologize Ash," Cilan suggested.

"Not in a million years Cilan.." Ash refused.

"Pika pi.." pikachu sighed.

"I understand that upset, but think about it, who's the one always gathering berries when your poisned, paralyzed, or frozen. We've only been together for three days. Apologizing has to mean you have lots of courage. I know you can do this Ash!" Cilan cheered on.

"Pika pikachu!" Pikachu went along.

"Hey look at that it's raining, too bad.." Ash sighed as ripples of rained became harder by the minute.

"No worries Ash," Cilan said pulling out an umbrella, raising it over there heads.

"P, pika.." Pikachu worried.

"I'm pretty sure Arie is alright. If I know her she's better then okay!" Cilan cheered up.

Man... thanks to me Arie left the gang and everybody including pikachu aren't very happy with me... Ash thought.

A little sniffle came from Ash set the trigger off on Cilan along with Pikachu.

"Ash are you okay?" Cilan worried.

"Huh? Yea I'm fine! No worries!" Ash faked running out into the rain.

A jolt of lighting soon came scurrying towards the ground exactly were the boy was standing.

"Pika pi!"

"Ash look out!" Cilan yelled.

"Huh?" Ash wondered turning around.

"SERPERIOR PSYCHIC!" Somebody yelled.

Following commands, Serperior levitated the boy quick enough to avoid the lightning rod.

"Ash are you okay?" Cilan worried.

"Yea, but who's that?" Ash questioned.

"Dad wait up!" Arie yelled.

"Dad??" The two yelled.

End of chapter 6