Chapter 18 • smiles(to bring hope to the terrible world) • no ones POV •

The wind blew and all were asleep although there was a few who stayed in one same dream.
With puffy eyes rocking back and forth sat a cookie drenched in tears, as if this has happened before.
They sat uneven hair length and was repeatedly being beaten with the same whip they all use.
"Why me?! Why me?!" The poor cookie pleaded.
"Why do I suffer for the illness of many cookies that I don't even know of?!" They continued to plead.
All 7 friends stood and watched the poor soul being beaten, while pleading for mercy. Three has nothing to say for they knew the reason why. Two of them were extremely worried, trying to stop the beating, but the went right through the beater and couldn't stop this terrible pain.
Although there was only one who couldn't help, but stare.. stare at the poor soul.. muttering to themselves over and over again.
Why would this be happening??? Was all they could say.
All of a sudden a young girl with two pigtails of carrot orange stood in front the boy and blocked the hit.
Stop beating him!!! You are so ruthless, as soon as this happened the girl touched the boys shoulder and they were gone in an instant.
Soon the seen changed and calming music was on..
"Are you okay??" The girl asked.
"N-no" the boy trembled.
He was as tall as her and he was scrawny and skinny and thin.. he looked as if he hadn't eaten in days. The girl took a apple out of her cage she carried.
"Here take this apple you look.. ah! Never mind eat up!" She said shoving the apple into his bare hands.
He whimpered from the sudden shoved.
"I'm sorry!!" She yelled.
She gently grabbed his hand and looked at it carefully.
"I don't even know if this is fixable.. I— its like all your bones in your wrist are shattered.. impossible" she muttered to herself.
"Do you know how to fix this??" She asked worriedly.
He looked at her for a second and only a small flash of green sparkles from his eyes and almost immediately he looked brand new. His long hair was even and he wasn't badly beaten were his clothes were tattered and he wasn't covered in blood stains no longer.
"This better?" He smiled.
She looked at him for a second and then blinked,
"Yes much better.."
He smiled though he was still scrawny and skinny.
The orange haired girl had seen this boy before they always said he was weak and merciful though he looked like such a sweet boy.
They shouldn't bully him like that.. she said to herself.
Finally this was over, but it wasn't in a way.
All of a sudden there was three kids— the same boy from earlier, redhead, and a boy with white hair. They sat together looking at the sunset on a hill. A pool of blood trailed out of the redheads body. They sat and smiled.
"We finally made it.." the redhead muttered.
She repaired the wound quickly.
After the redhead repaired the wound the white haired boy wrapped his arms around the two and smiled.
"Cookie life might be cruel to us, but at least we made it.." the white haired boy said.
"I know, but now where finally free no more worries in a long time.." the boy with the long black hair said who had gotten beaten.
The redhead nodded.
"You know what ever life has to throw at me I'm prepared especially when I have you guys by my side. So feel happy inside almost line joyful— I'm happy I have guys.." the redhead said.
"I may hate life but inform hate you guys.. and thanks for helping me and and you guys.. you really did a lot back there.. love you guys" the white haired boy said.
The other two agreed and watched the sunset.

What a beautiful moment to memorize in the mind. It brings back good and bad memories.

Remember guys whatever humanity has ti through at you don't take it to hard.. there are greater and better rewards for you in the end.

'Life is like a piano, all keys are different with different tones and there are only two colors; black and white, but all of them make a beautiful tone if you play them correctly..'
~honestly I made this up.. but if you wanna credit me just say lyv. That's it.