Chapter Six

LIAM

I tried to watch Niall at the corner of my eye as I attempted various passwords and combinations to log into Maren's Instagram. I couldn't wash away the guilt that flooded into the pit of my stomach. I was invading Maren's privacy... Sure it was necessary but still. It didn't change the fact I was trying to hack into my little sister's social networks.

I found it quite odd that Maren wanted to speak to Niall alone. At first I thought she remembered something and they wanted an, um, "private" moment but when Niall came out, nothing on his face gave me any hint if she did or not. I guessed not.

"Liam, that's wrong." Harry stated.

I rolled my eyes. "Thanks, Harry, I realized that." I turned back to the laptop where a message in red lettering told me that the pass code was in correct and some other things. Honestly, it's not like Maren shared this information in the first place. Her Twitter pass code was a wild shot as was her Facebook.

I heard a small chuckle escaped from Niall's lips and we all turned, surprise and shocked. "Niall?" Zayn questioned.

"Hmm?" He turned to us, his cheeks a light shade of pink in slight embarrassment. "Oh, sorry, am I being too loud?"

"No, it's just that you laughed, mate, haven't heard you laugh in a while," Louis said with a grin.

"Who are you tweeting?" I asked, indicating to his phone.

He shrugged. "To some fans. They're just being great about Maren's accident is all." Niall turned back to what he was doing leaving the rest of us bewildered.

--

The next day Maren was cleared to leave the hospital. She was ecstatic and I loved seeing the smile on her face. I hated to break the news to her that we would have to attend Lizzie's funeral in a few days... Maybe that information could wait a little.

"So are we staying in a hotel or something?" Maren asked. My face pained a little. She didn't remember.

"No, we'll be staying at my flat. The other boys agreed to stay with us for awhile." I told her as we got in the van.

"Whoa, Li, having a flat inLondon," Maren grinned at me. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Man, I'm starving. Let's stop at McDonalds or something." Niall declared. Maren gave him a look. We had just eaten lunch at the hospital cafeteria and I assumed she wasn't accustomed to Niall's eating habits.

"He gets hungry a lot," Zayn informed her. She nodded and ran a hand through her freshly washed and brushed darkish brown hair, returning to look out at the window.

"Yeah!" Louis agreed. "HEY PAUL IT'D BE GREAT IF YOU COULD-"

"Alright, Louis, I heard you in the first place." Paul said from the front. Maren shifted in her seat next to me. I could tell she was uncomfortable with not knowing anyone or anything. I grabbed her hand and smiled at her reassuringly. Maren nodded and tried to return the smile but I knew she was faking it.

"WHOO I WANT A MILKSHAKE!" Louis slapped Niall a high-five.

"Lou, that's stuff isn't healthy." I said.

Then Louis proceeded to slap me in the face. Lightly of course but hey, his hand still made contact with my cheek. "Erm, thanks?" I muttered.

Maren let out a laugh beside me. "Is he always like this?" She asked, gesturing toward Louis who was dancing to a song with Zayn.

"Pretty much." I chuckled.

"I THREW A WISH IN THE WELL DON'T ASK ME I'LL NEVER TELL!" Harry belted out the words. Niall joined in causing Maren to laugh uncontrollably. It was great to have her laugh so much, but still it wasn't like it was before. Typically Maren would join in with either the singing or dancing...

"SO CALL ME MAYBE!" Maren suddenly screamed beside me. I smiled widely at her and started dancing with Zayn and Louis. Things were almost the same as before.

We sang and danced to Diamonds by Rihana, Girl On Fire by Alicia Keys, and Everybody Talks by Neon Trees.

And I almost forgot that Maren had her accident, Maren didn't remember anything, and things weren't so messed up...but the funny thing was, things were messed up.

----------------------------------------------

A/N Filler Chapter lol sorry! Whoa 100 reads thank youu <33 What do you thinks gonna happen next hmm? Haha comment and vote puh-lease! I'm updating more frequently now whooo. And I might start updating some of my old stuff but I'm not sure...

-Kellie xx