Court and Custody

Logan's p.o.v
--------------------------------
He wasn't joking. 2 days after Justin found out, I was served with custody papers. For a mother that's your worst fear coming a live.
I cried. A lot.
He was very powerful, and I really wasn't.
I was so pissed.
It's like it doesn't matter that I raised them for 2 years or carried them for 9 months.
The only thing that matter was I kept them from him.
But I didn't think it was his right to know.
But who cares about that right? No but here's how the whole court shit went down. My mom watched the girls. Justin and I went in front of a judge. We're there less then an hour. Well it was more like 30mins. He didn't even ask for a statement or anything. He looked from me, to Justin. Then from me to Justin once again. This happened for about 2mins. The he sighed. Then what he said after that killed me. I couldn't believe what he was telling us. More like I didn't want to believe him. His words still haunt me.
"The custody of 2 year old Arielle Emerald Alexander goes to Logan Marie Alexander."
Then he passed for what seemed like years. The he continued.
"And the custody of 2 year old Ainsleigh Pandora Alexander goes to Justin Drew Bieber."
And that's when I completely broke down. But the judge continued on talking.
"After this session, Mr.Bieber will be allowed to go pick up Miss. Ainsleigh Alexander. Ms. Alexander will be allowed to say goodbye but that is it."
Again he passed.
"This arrangement says, Ms. Alexander may not have any contact with Mr. Bieber or his daughter Ainsleigh. And vis versa. And you both have full rights to your child. This arrangement is final. All dismissed."
And with that he walked away, and I lost a child.