Meet my daughter.

Part 1.
Justin's point of view
----------------------------------------------
It's been 4 years since I was granted custody of one my twin girls. It was both one of the happiest and saddest days of my life.
Ainsleigh my daughter, she's 7. And man is she the life of a party. She's so fun, and girly. Even if she does live with me. Her favorite color is pink. She loves pink. She hate mac and cheese. Like HATES it. Even the smell.
I don't get it.
She loves sea food. And chocolate.
Her favorite shoes are her Vans.
Well besides her cheer shoes.
Oh and don't get me started on the whole cheerleading.
God she is so talented. She loves cheer. Well all star cheer.
When she was little, age 3, we were at my moms house, and Ainsleigh was doing cartwheels all over the place. And of course I didn't think anything of it. She does it all the time. But my mom was freaking out. She swore Ainsleigh was gonna hurt her self. I just laughed and said she won't, she does them all the time. Then she screamed. And I wasn't paying attention to what was going on till my mom was like "does she do that all the time?" And I look to what she was pointing at, and there my little girl was doing a back flip of the couch.
After that I try to put her into gymnastics and she hated it.
We got into the competitive cheerleading when my mom suggested it. So I was like yeah maybe.
It was 3 years ago when we toke are first step into not only the competitive cheerleading world, but California All-Stars.
------------------
FLASHBACK
------------------
"Justin take a right here." Why does my mom always have to be passenger seat driver?
After doing what my mom said, I saw an opening of trees. And in front of my eyes was this huge gym with a banner that read 'CALIFORNIA ALL-STARs BULLETS'. The gym looked amazing.
Once I parked and got Ainsleigh out of her car seat, I walked into the gym with her on my hip and my mom in front of me.
"Hi welcome to California all-stars, is there anything I can help you with?"
"Yeah I wanted to register my daughter."
"Oh ye-" that's when she saw me.
"Your just-"
"Yes I'm Justin Bieber, it's nice to meet you too."
"Oh yes Mr. Bieber. As I was saying, would you like to do a tumbling class, rec. cheer, or all-star as in competitive cheer?"
"Competitive? Yeah that's what we decided on."
"Okay, could you just fill this paper work out?"
------------------------
FLASHBACK OVER
------------------------
And after that, we got a tour and Ainsleigh started the following week.
And 3 years later, she one of the best at the gym.
"Daddy!!! It's time to go I have cheer!"