Big 13

Part 2.
Ainsleighs point of view
-------------------------------
I woke up this morning to balloons covering my room. They all said happy birthday or my name.

Clearly they were customized.

Dad.

He always did something crazy think this for my birthday.

But hey I'm not complaining.

Yes their are perks of being Justin Biebers daughter. One is money that's a big one.

There are downsides to the whole thing too. And the biggest one would have to the paps. Goddess couldn't they just leave someone alone?

But that is not the point.

Okay even thought today is my birthday we are on our way to the airport where dads private jet is.

Where are we going you might be wondering, we we are on our way to Miami Florida for the biggest cheer leading competition in the nation.

It's crazy.

It my first world championships. I'm super stoked!

LBOD all the way.

Okay yeah I am the youngest on Lady bullets but who cares. I've got the talent so that's the team I'm on.

"Ainsleigh, here you go."
Dad just handed me a box wrapped in pink paper.
The contents in side this, well rather huge box, was two new nike pros with matching bows and sports bras of course. (It's not like I didn't have a closet full of matching spandex bra and bows already but whatever) Their ways also a new cheer jacket that clearly dad had specially made. (It's a tradition for me to get a new customized cheer jacket every birthday since I was 3 or 4.) Their was also new nfinity cheer shoes. (Again tradition to get a new one every birthday) And finally their was pink beats by dr dre headphones.

Well at least I thought it was the last thing in that box.

At the bottom after taking everything out was a picture of my godmother Ariana Grande.

"Thanks daddy. But why is there a pic of ari?"
"Of course princess. And that because ari is coming to worlds! She super excited to see you perform!!"

I can tell this comp is going to me crazy. Not just because my godmother is gonna be their. I just have a feeling something big is gonna happen. But I can't tell you what that is. Well I don't even know