Seeing her....... Seeing him

Justin's Point of View.

"All of you, shaped me into what I am. Carried out the bitter girl. Do you have a master plan?

Oh no.

Somewhere I, let all my defenses down, and never thought to turn around. And you did not make a sound.

See it turning red. Like a bullet through the chest, lay me down to rest. It's a lovers final breath.

And I found out, nothing comes without a cost. And life is just a game we lost. Do you have a better thought?

Oh

Now your gone, and nothing ever felt so wrong. A moment seems to last so long. Do you have a fear so strong?

See it turning red. Like a bullet through the chest, lay me down to rest. It's a lover's final breath.

Now I die... and kiss your tender lips, goodbye. Pray to god you hear me cry."

That voice. That song. Its Logan's. Its amazing. But you can tell how hirt she is. Im such a fuck up.

"Oww! Fu*k!"

"oh my god! I am so so sorry. Here let me help you."- How the hell could i just run into someone like that.

"Logan?"- I asked. It was her.

She didn't respond. She didn't even look at me. I mean how could she, she said she never wanted to see me again.

Flashback------

"Justin?"- I heard someone ask from behind me.

It was Logan. Sh*t.

"Logan this isn't what it looks like!"

"Oh really? Because from where I'm standing it looks like you have another girl under you!"

"Logan! I'm sorry!"

"Save it Bieber!... Did you cheat on me because I'm not a modal like her? Because I'm not as pretty as her? Or i-"

"Logan, face it your never going to be as pretty a a modal! Your never going to look like one! Just face it already!" I cut her off.

"Fine I never want to see you again."

End of flashback

That was her breaking point.