The world of cheer.

Ainsleigh's P.O.V
----------------------
So I passed out on the plane this morning. But dad woke me up. It's still my birthday obviously. But I have to put that a side it's worlds baby.

"Hey Ainsleigh we gotta check into the hotel then meet your team for practice." Dad said. He's always on top of everything that involves cheer.
I just nodded my head and followed.
-------------------
Two hours later.
   "Haha! I'm so excited to rock that world stage.!" I told my cheer friend bri.
   "They won't know what hit them!!!" Bri responded.
    "True!" We are currently stretching for our first and final practice here in Florida.
There's a lot to get done at this practice today. We weren't the only team here. There was 2 others practicing with us. All from different gyms.
One team is Top Gun Large Coed. Love them!
The other is Cheer Athletics Cheetahs.
They are both really good. So I kinda gotta show off.
------------------
1 hour later. (Justin's pov.)
I was walking into this gym to pick up Ainsleigh from practice.
I don't really talk to any cheer parents I just really stay to myself.
"I am so sorry I didn't mean to run into you." I was trying to apologize to the chick I bumped into. She looked up and she was the last person I expected to see.
"Justin?" Logan asked.