Big 13

Arielle point of view.
-----------------------------
Mom woke me up this morning around 5:30. The only reason she woke me up extremely early was we had a plane to catch at 6:30. Oh yay and it's my birthday! I'm 13! But that doesn't matter as of this moment.
"Mom! Do we have everything?"
"Arielle I've checked ten time. And again yes we have everything."
"I just wanna be sure. This is huge! It's worlds and I can't forget anything! I've gotta be on my a game!"
Mom just nodded her head and checked again. We on our way to Miami Florida for the biggest cheerleading competition in the country. This is my first year going and I'm so excited!
-------------------------------------------
At the airport my gave me a box with the best wrapping paper ever. It was got and so sparkly. She gave me nod as in to open it.
I ripped it opened. In side was two new pairs of spandex and matching sports bras and of course the bows to match. And underneath was the silver beats earbuds.
"Thanks mom! I love it!"
"Your welcome."
I don't know why but my mom always sad on my birthday. She try's to hide it but I see right throw it. And she's always look at this picture of me well I think it's my of when I was younger like two or three. I'm not gonna ask her about it though.
"Gate 78, direct flight to Miami Florida your plane is now loading!"
Worlds here I come.