Chapter 4

Jc P.O.V.
After I read the note I layed in my bed and stared at the ceiling holding the note in my hand. I couldn't imagine what Kian and Paola were doing. All I wanted was her in my arms again. If Kian hurts her, I swear I'm going to kill him. I slowly got up and walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge and ate an orange. I went into the living room to see all O2L there except for Kian and Paola. There was Nash with his girlfriend, Ariadna and there was Matthew with Emily. "Hey, where's Kian and Paola?" I ask while I sit down. "Well I saw Kian come in holding hands with this girl named Leslie Sanchez and I haven't heard from Paola" Sam said. "Oh... Ok thanks for letting me know" I say leaving the house. I walk out the door and take a walk on the beach. This random girl comes up and kisses me and I look to see who it is. "Excuse me, do I. Know you" I ask looking at her. "No, my name is Leslie but Kian knows me" she said winking and running to a person in the distance. I look up and see Paola kissing another boy. My heart shatters knowing that she probably thinks I kissed Leslie.
Paola P.O.V.
I went out early to take a walk on the beach. When I looked around I saw a cute couple in the distance. I walked up to them to see who they were but as soon as I got close enough, my heart broke in half. It was Kians girlfriend Leslie and Jc. It hurt knowing that he didn't see in about a day so he thinks its ok to kiss ANOTHER GIRL?!?!?!?!?!? Well I'll show him who is okay to kiss. I go up to Sam and kiss him and make sure Jc was watching. Sam pulled away and lookes at me with confusion.

Is this the end of Jc and Paola's relationship? Read the next chapter to find out!!!!