Chapter 28

Paola P.O.V.
I wake up to a knock on the door. When I opened the door, I was surprised to see who it was. It was Emily. "Hey" I said. "Hey" she said. "Matt is still sleeping so I was wondering if you want to come with me to breakfast" Emily said. "Sure. Just let me put some clothes on" I said. "Okay" she said. I close the door and go to my suitcase. I pick out a white lace crop top and a mint green skirt. I go to the bathroom and put my hair in a half ponytail, half down, curl the ends, and then put a mint green bow in my hair (picture of the outfit in the beginning). After I'm done doing my hair, I do my makeup. I pick my white flats and put them on. I walk over to the door and find Emily standing by the wall on her phone. "Okay let's go" I say. She looks up and says "Okay." We walk to the cafe and get breakfast.

----Skip----

"We should all go look around Paris today" Jc said. Matt, Emily, Jc, and I were all in Emily and Matt's room. After all of us agreed, we walked out of the hotel and went to the stores. We went to this one store, and we all got penny boards. We rode our penny boards all over the city of Paris. Today was so fun!! I didn't want it to end. At the end of the day, we went to a fancy restaurant for dinner. The boys payed for the dinner. We all penny boarded back to the hotel.
Jc and I got back to the hotel. Once we got there, we changed and went to bed. He put his arm around me and we cuddled, till we fell asleep.

--Later That Night--

I walked out of the bathroom, so surprised at what happened. I called Ariadna and told her what just happened, she said I need to tell Jc. I called Emily next, then, Joie and they all said the same thing Ariadna said. Tell Jc. Jc and I were married and we still lived in L.A. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it came back positive. I did it one more time and it came back positive again. I got distracted by the doorbell ringing. Jc was standing there with groceries in his hands. He came in and put the groceries down.
"Jc... I have to tell you something" I said. "Okay.." he said. "I'm pregnant..." I said. He just sat there looking surprised. He got up and pulled out his knife. "Jc... What are you doing?" I asked scared. "We have to kill that baby" he said.

I woke up and sat right up. Jc woke up and asked if I was okay. "Ya.. Good thing it was just a dream though" I said laying back down. "What was your dream about?" he asked. "Well.. I had a dream that you wanted to kill me because I was pregnant.." I said. "Aww... I would never do that.." he said. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" he said, kissing my head.