Chapter 19

Jc P.O.V.
I sat at the table in the cafe yhinking of what just happened. Did I just get jealous? No, I couldn't have or could I? Ugh.. I probably just messed up me and Paola's relationship. How could I act so stupid? I need to apologize. I was just being protective of her. What if he was a bad guy and she was falling in love with him? Hopefully I won't lose her. I never want to lose her, she's my whole life.
"Hey" Lia said sitting down in front of me and snapping me out of my thoughts."Hey" I said irritated and stressed out."What's wrong?" she asked. "Can I ask you a question?" I ask her. "Sure" she said. "Why did you kiss me" I ask looking at her. "To be honest, I really didn't want to. I was being black mailed by a fan girl thats obessed with you and that if I don't something bad was going to happen" she explains. "Oh... Well can you explain that to Paola because I guess that crazy fan girl sent her a picture and she found out" I asked. "Ok I will" she said. "I'll text her" I said. " Ok see you later, bye" she said getting up. "Oh and Lia?" I say. "Ya?" she asks. " Thank you" I say smiling. "Any time " she says.
I text Paola that says:
To Paola~ Hey, sorry about earlier. Anyway do you want to join me for lunch?

Paola~ Maybe

To Paola~ Ok. Text me your decision please.

Paola P.O.V.
Once I got back from breakfast and got into Emily's cabin I went straight ti the couch. I sat on the couch and went on Twitter, until Jc texted me. He wanted to have lunch with me, but after this morning, I needed time to myself. I needed to think about me and Jc's relationship. I just replied 'Maybe'.
I decided after an hour that I would go because why not? It was 9:00 so I got in the shower. After I got out, I put on shorts and a cali tank top. I texted Jc I decided to go and where are we going. He replied the restaurant on the top of the ship.
I got there and looked around for Jc. I saw him and Lia sitting together, so I decided to go outside to look at the view. When I was walking out the guy I ran into yesterday said hey. "Hey" I said. "Nows not the best time" I explained. "Okay, just so you know my name is Hunter" hunter said.
"Okay and my name is Paola" I said. "Well see you later" he said. "Okay bye" I say.
I walked back to the restaurant and decided to sit with them. I walk up Jc and Lia. "What did you want to talk about now" I said looking at Jc. "Actually, I wanted to tell you something" Lia said. "Uhh... Okay" I said. I sat down by Jc and she started to talk.

Yay! We know who that mystery guy is! I will maybe update today or tomorrow.