Chapter 27

Paola P.O.V.
This was our first day in Paris. It was beautiful. Jc and I checked in to our hotel and went to the elevator. Jc had got us a very nice hotel and a suite for our room. Once we got to the 5th floor, Jc lead us to the room. He swiped the card and we walked in. It was amazing!! There were some french doors that opened up to a terrace. We both walked out to the terrace and I could see the Eiffel Tower!!! "Did you know about this?" I asked Jc. "Ya.. Actually I looked this place up when you were out with your friend" he said. "It must of costed a fortune!" I say. "Well.... I saved up money" he says. We both laugh. "Thank you" I say. "Anything for you babe" he says. I turn around and look into his eyes. I kiss him and he kissed me back. We stay there for about 5 minutes, until he says "Jump." I jump into his arms and he carries me bridal style into the room. He lays me on the bed and pinned my arms down. He leans in for another kiss and I kiss back. It turns into a heated makeout session and he lets go if hands. We flip over so now I'm on top of him. I smile and kiss him again. "I love you" I say to him. "I love you too" he said. "I think we should save this for later" I whispered in his ear. "Fine" he said. I flip off of him and lay on the bed next to him. He gets on his phone and I sit up. I get up and go to the bathroom.
Jc P.O.V.
I get on my phone and text Matt.

Jc ~ Hey what hotel are you in

Matt ~ The Eiffel Tower Inn

Jc ~ Nice we're in the same hotel

Matt ~ Nice

Jc ~ We should hang out sometime

Matt ~ Ya maybe sometime today

Jc ~ Ya

"Hey, who you texting?" Paola asked. "Matt" I said. "Okay" Paola said. It was 2:30, so I asked Paola if she wanted to go explore the city. We both agreed and walked out of the hotel.

----skip----

We got back to the hotel and went to our room. Once we got to our room, I changed into my boxers and Paola changed into pajamas. We got in bed and we cuddled until we fell asleep.