Chapter 11

Jc P.O.V.
Paola was acting very strange after she got back from the house. She came to the beach with Jenn, Andrea, Arden, Lauren, and Lia. I wondered what had happened after she left. She said that while she was walking back to the beach she saw all of the girls taking a walk so she invited them to come with her. But I wasn't sure thats what really happened, I was suspicious.
Paola P.O.V.
Jc was acting suspicious, after I told him what had happened. I didn't think he would catch on but it looked like he was going to find out. "Hey, me , Lia, Jenn, Andrea, Arden, and Lauren are going to go back to the house" I told Jc. "Oh.... why?" he asked.
"Umm... we have a surprise for you guys, so see you soon babe love you" I said kissing him goodbye. "Uhh... ok?" he said confused.
Me and all the girls ran up to the house and as soon as we got in ,I grabbed a pencil and paper and started writing. "Ok so what should the note say?" I ask them. We all sat there thinking. "Maybe it should say something like 'You messed with us now we mess with you'" Jenn said. "Good, good" I say as I wrote it down. "Oh! and it should say 'We have been waiting for this, ever since you pranked Paola'" Andrea said. "Ya thats good, now tell me more ideas" I say as I write it down."It should also say 'Go to the beach and look for the big sand dollar' and then we can get a big float in the shape of a sand dollar and put another note on it" Arden said. "Thats a great idea! Now tell me more" as I write down the rest of the ideas. "I think for the end we should put' By the time you find this we will be waiting'" Lia said. "Yea.. good idea" I said writing the last part down. Signed 'The girls'. We went to the beach and set up the giant seashell with a note on it.We were now ready for the pay back.