Chapter 17

Jc P.O.V.
"Hey" I say. "Hey! Its been forever!" Lia said. "Ya, so what's up?" I say. Almost right after I said that she kissed me. I pulled away because I didn't want to cheat on Paola and I heard a sound like someone took a picture. I looked around and saw a girl and her phone. I looked back at Lia and she was smiling. "Are you serious?!?!" I yelled at her. "Yes" she says looking at the ocean with a smirk on her face. I ran down to our cabin as fast as I could. I ran into our cabin, but I was to late. She was gone. I started looking around the bathroom until I got a text from Paola.
Paola~ I'm sorry I thought you loved me. I will stay away and not bother you. You might be wondering where I am, but don't worry. I'm with Emily and Matt. I'm glad ur happy.☺
Jc ~ No don't be sorry, I should be sorry. She kissed me and I did not expect that. I still love you and I want you to come back. Please?
I wondered why Emily and Matt didn't tell us they were coming. Maybe they didn't know we were coming. Oh well.. I trust them. I got a text message from Paola that said:
Paola~ I know your sorry bit I dont think I can forgive you. One you lied, Two you act strange after you go around Lia, and Then you kissed another girl!! I really thought we were going to last, but I guess I was wrong.

Do you ever think Paola is going to forgive Jc? Will Jc get back together with Lia? Read to find out more.