Chapter 15

Jc P.O.V.
We were at the place where everyone was going to go on the ship and Paola was still asleep. "Paola, wake up" I say. She opens her eyes and she looks at me. "Are we here?" She asks."Ya" I say. We get out of the car and grab our bags.
We start walking towards the ship. They asked for our pass and stuff , after that we got on. It was going to take about 30 minutes for the ship to actually start going to Paris. I asked for a nice cabin with an ocean view. Once they gave us our room number we walked towards it. "What was the number?" I asked. "327" Paola says. "Ok" I say. We got to our room and once we opened it, it was beautiful. "Wow" we both said at the same time. Once we layed down on the bed it was so comfortable.
"Want to get something to eat?" I asked her. Paola sits up and looks over at me. "Sure" She says. We get up and leave the room. We go up to the restaurant with the ocean view. After we order our food and sat
at a table with an ocean view, we began to eat. After we ate our food, I payed for the check. Soon we were headed back to our room. Almost right after we changed into our pajamas, we fell asleep.

Sorry my chapters have been short. I will update tomorrow maybe. I hope your enjoying the story. Let me know in the comments. What will Jc and Paola do next?