Chapter 24

Emily P.O.V.
When I got out of the bathroom, I saw Paola hugging Matthew. Jealousy got to me , so I took Paola by the hair and pulled her to the ground. I turned around and saw Paola getting up. As soon as I realized what Paola was doing, she punched me. As soon as she punched me, I got so mad that I took all my anger out on the one punch. When I punched her she fell to the ground and was soon knocked out. Matthew yelled at me, but I was just so mad inside right now that I ignored it. "NOTHING! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I said angrily. I storm out of the room.
I was going to go meet Lia at the cafe because before I went into the bathroom that morning, I got a text from Lia that said:

Lia~ Hey. If you need me I will be at the cafe today

To Lia~ k.

Before I knew it, I was at the cafe, walking towards Lia. "Hey" I say. "Hey" Lia said."What are you doing here?" Lia asked. I wiped my eyes and began to talk. "I guess I just got too carried away with my jealousy" I say sitting down in front of Lia. "Why? What happened?" she asked. "I punched Paola because she was hugging Matt and I thought she was going to try to get him for herself" I said. "Oh.... I get it. Ya I have a little confession to make..." she said getting more quieter. "What is it" I asked. "Well... To tell you the truth...I never really liked Paola, ever since she started dating Jc. I mean I still have feelings for Jc" she said looking down. My eyes got wide I never knew that Lia didn't like Paola. "Oh... That's interesting... Well thanks for the talk. I'm going to go to the mall" I said. "Your welcome and have fun" she says. We hug and then I leave. I went to the mall to shop.
Paola P.O.V.
I hugged Jc, even though I was mad at him, and Matthew goodbye and headed out the door. I looked down both ends of the halls and decided to go to the cafe. Emily and Lia were best friends, but since I've been dating Jc they haven't hung out much.
Once I got to the cafe, I looked around for Lia and Emily. I looked around and saw Lia sitting down with some guy. I decided to ask Lia if Emily has come by, even though I absolutely hate her.
"Hey" I say as I walk up to Lia, and give her a fake smile. "Hey" she says. I looked at to see who the guy was and it was Hunter. Wow I wasn't surprised, Lia is a cheater and a player, that's why her and Jc broke up. I just ignored him and went back to Lia. "Have you seen Emily?" I ask her. "Uhh.... Yea.... Why?" she says suspiciously. "No reason. Do you know where she might have gone?" I ask. She rolls her eyes at me and I wait for her to speak. "Maybe, try the mall" she says. "Ok thanks" I say. I hate her so much. As I walk to the mall, I get lost in my thoughts. I wonder what Emily is doing. Is she still mad at me? I can't believe she thought I would cheat on Jc. I love Jc. Do I?
I was so busy getting lost in my thoughts, that I had just noticed that I reached the mall. Once I got into the mall, I went to Forever 21 because that was her favorite place. I got into Forever 21 and began to look around. After about 20 minutes of looking around the store trying to find Emily, I finally found her. I walk up to her and say
"Hey." "Oh... Hey" she said sounding mad. "Listen, I know your mad, but please let me explain" I say. "Fine. Explian" she says looking at me. "I didn't want to make you jealous or anything like that. I just remembered that instead of cutting he said to go to him. I didn't see you because you were in the bathroom. Please forgive me" I say. "Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry, I just let jealousy get the best of me. I forgive you. Do you forgive me?" Emily asks. "Ya" I say. We both hug each other and head back to the cabin. Once we got there we walked in and I saw Jc and Matthew talking. They immediately stopped talking as soon as we came in. Emily went to Matthew and hugged and kissed him. I walked in and grabbed Jc by the hand. I started to run with Jc beside me, while we held hands. Once we got to our cabin, we both layed down on the bed. I sat up and looked over at Jc. Jc was out of breath from running and I layed my head on his chest. Once I caught my breath, me and Jc changed into our pajamas. I layed down in bed and he layed down next to me. We were cuddling and having small conversations. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" he said. I kissed him and we layed there in the bed kissing. I pulled away and I layed my head back on his chest. After that we fell asleep.

I think these chapters are getting better. Don't you think? They will be in Paris the next chapter. I'm sorry it's taking them forever to get in Paris. Anyways, back to the story. What do you think Jc and Matthew were talking about in the room? Let me know in the comments!